• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Go_Ly_Dow

Welbeck is terrible

Welbeck is on fire.

ib1usuY48ryOeN.gif

L1NETT

You af to be a special kind of mental to go on a Wednesday night to the NEW WEMBLEY to watch England play Norway

I mean by eck

Admire the nutters by they are nutters nonetheless

noal

Banned
What's the point of bringing Lambert on for 60 seconds?

God, this game has been utter shite. Wish I had just read my book instead.

Tc91

adm2pcs3v.gif

---

Paul Breen-Turner @paulbreenturner · 3h
My report today on Talksport Ronaldo teeing up sensational return to Manchester United

"He [Ronaldo] gave an interview with a journalist in Madrid and he said, 'If I was handling the transfers, I probably wouldn’t have done things the way they have been done.' That’s upset everybody, including the president,"

"Florentino Perez is said to be furious at these comments and we’re just waiting now to see what happens."

"Ronaldo is not happy at the moment. The other thing that’s happened today is he’s praised Manchester United and said it’s a top, top signing to take [Radamel] Falcao to Old Trafford.

"Everything he’s saying, everything he’s doing, is surely teeing it up for a return to Manchester United at the end of the season."

http://talksport.com/football/reports-ronaldo-teeing-sensational-return-manchester-united-140903111827

Next summer is going to be incredible.

Top Bottom