• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

noal

Banned
I think Sterling was the only one to stand out at all. Poor kid is going to have so much expectation on him for England. If I were him I would retire from international football right now.

WJD

--------------- De Gea -------------
Rafael - Jones - Hummels - Shaw
------ Herrera - Strootman --------
Di Maria ----- Mata ----- Ronaldo
-------------- Falcao ---------------

15/16 SkyBet Championship Champions

Is there a good video of someone playing it doing the rounds? Id love to see someones reactions.

There's a whole thread for that m8.

2670128-5539143328-26700.gif

Not English, but I found this one fucking hilarious. Poor girl.

--------------- De Gea -------------
Rafel - Jones - Hummels - Shaw
------ Herrera - Strootman --------
Di Maria ----- Mata ----- Ronaldo
-------------- Falcao ---------------

15/16 SkyBet Championship Champions

Fucking hell we're going to demolish the Championship. Get promoted via the playoffs easily.

King_Moc

Banned
I think Sterling was the only one to stand out at all. Poor kid is going to have so much expectation on him for England. If I were him I would retire from international football right now.

I was saying that earlier. We need to get all our players out of this mess until there's real change and it's worth their time and energy turning up.

I mentioned this before also - the problem Rooney is going to have to contend with very soon is that his team mates will begin to resent him. This has already started to happen at United IMO, especially after RVP arrived.

Won't be long til it happens with England too.

They'll stop looking up to him and will fancy taking him on for his place in the team. Tough to come back when that happens.

I mentioned this before also - the problem Rooney is going to have to contend with very soon is that his team mates will begin to resent him. This has already started to happen at United IMO, especially after RVP arrived.

Won't be long til it happens with England too.

They'll stop looking up to him and will fancy taking him on for his place in the team. Tough to come back when that happens.

I think he might only survive one more year at United. Falcao, RVP and Mata are all better than him in the positions he plays. He's going to get rumbled.

So we won 1-0 in the end?

meh lol

Happy Valley is legit good, thanks L1NETT for recommending it. Will there be a second series? (I'm only 2 eps :p)

L1NETT

So we won 1-0 in the end?

meh lol

Happy Valley is legit good, thanks L1NETT for recommending it. Will there be a second series? (I'm only 2 eps :p)

Yes there is gonna be second series I think. Not sure it's gonna be any cop though, like Broadchurch not sure what the point of second series is. Well aside from viewing figures that is

Show is better than legit good m9

Think it would be a fairly large black mark against LvG to keep playing him when he's under performing. Doesn't sound like something he'd be in to.

Don't think he'll keep him playing him no matter what but I think he'll get enough time on the pitch regardless.

And despite the lack of consistency in his game, Rooney remains a productive player. 20 goals and 22 assists last season for instance. Kind of amazing when you think about how poorly he played so many times.

Clegg

Don't think he'll keep him playing him no matter what but I think he'll get enough time on the pitch regardless.

And despite the lack of consistency in his game, Rooney remains a productive player. 20 goals and 22 assists last season for instance. Kind of amazing when you think about how poorly he played so many times.
The perfect embodiment of Ferguson's United in his last few years.

Top Bottom