• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

pls, you're Irish, what do you know :p

Yes there is gonna be second series I think. Not sure it's gonna be any cop though, like Broadchurch not sure what the point of second series is. Well aside from viewing figures that is

Show is better than legit good m9

Excellent, not seen Broadchurch yet, hopefully it'll be on Netflix in the near future.

EDIT: just seen it is on this app I have with subtitles too, great news! will be watching that after Happy Valley methinks.

Esch

Banned
USA USA USA with a W today! Even if we were shit in the 2nd half, the game was all of our younguns and b team Bundesliga and Championship guys. They still did quite well and eked out a 1-0 win. Looking forward to 2018 and upcoming comps.

Pennywise

USA USA USA with a W today! Even if we were shit in the 2nd half, the game was all of our younguns and b team Bundesliga and Championship guys. They still did quite well and eked out a 1-0 win. Looking forward to 2018 and upcoming comps.

How was Gyau doing ?

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 10s
Hodgson on 2 shots on target: "Don't give me that one. Only 2 shots on targets? .. don't hit me with statistics." pointed to efforts blocked

I really want to see a video of this.

Pennywise

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 10s
Hodgson on 2 shots on target: "Don't give me that one. Only 2 shots on targets? .. don't hit me with statistics." pointed to efforts blocked

I really want to see a video of this.

Loooooool.
Never change Roy.

I think he had a good game. His hustle and pace are great but he struggled to fully capitalize on it. Overall I like him a lot though as a work in progress. Some varying opinions:
Thanks.
Got the same impressions when he played for our second team.
He still has alot to learn, but he's really talented.

Kill3r7

How was Gyau doing ?

He played okay at best. I thought he had a few chances early on, should have done a better job crossing the ball. Got caught sleeping on defense a couple of times. Same can be said for Green. The potential is there but they both have a long way to go.

I stopped watching the US game after we scored and switched over to Argentina to see Di Maria work his magic.

Esch

Banned
Thanks.
Got the same impressions when he played for our second team.
He still has alot to learn, but he's really talented.
Yup. Given his general attitude on the field I hope he can refine his runs and touch when he's facing pressure from a defense and not give up the ball in some cinches.Also very happy that Dortmund my favorite bundesliga team are giving talented Americans a chance :).

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wayne Rooney is going to break all the English records and yet I cant think of a single person who likes him, United or not.

Pennywise

He played okay at best. I thought he had a few chances early on, should have done a better job crossing the ball. Got caught sleeping on defense a couple of times. Same can be said for Green. The potential is there but they both have a long way to go.

I stopped watching the US game after we scored and switched over to Argentina to see Di Maria work his magic.

Well both of them are/were playing in amateur leagues.

Gyau in the 3rd league now and he's at a new team, so it naturally takes some time for him.
And Green luckily plays within the first league now, but was playing in the 4th league for quite some time.

Yup. Given his general attitude on the field I hope he can refine his runs and touch when he's facing pressure from a defense and not give up the ball in some cinches.Also very happy that Dortmund my favorite bundesliga team are giving talented Americans a chance :).
The coach from our second team is David Wagner, a former US player.
He really developed alot of players lately, curious when he picks up Junior Flores, but he's with the youth team for now.

Tc91

Di Maria three assists and a goal?! OMG

Oh and England played

https://vine.co/v/OuADa6Ixai6

https://vine.co/v/OuAnY6h1iD1

https://vine.co/v/OuAMYiWD1ZF

Di Maria assists

https://vine.co/v/OuAjmdmn0bQ

Di Maria goal.

adm2pcs3v.gif

Enjoy.

Pennywise

This OT was basically.

Arsenal fans :
YES WENGER DO IT.
New era.

to

Ffs Wenger, sign someone.
We're gonna be 6th in the league.
Yes Welbz.

ManU :
Fuck Woodward
to
Yes Woodward, I love you.

Lakitu

st5fu
Really can't believe Roy is still managing England, not that I care really. But he's one of the worst managers in modern day football.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Gonna stay up till 2am on Saturday and watch Falcao decimate Brazils defence, hopefully :3

First time ill ever see him play

Top Bottom