• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

K1LLER7

Falcao on ADM: “Ángel is a fantastic footballer, I admire him a lot, and I'm excited to share team with him as well with the other players”

He's been talking about how United followed him for a couple of months and how the move nearly collapsed due to paper work issues from Monaco's side.

scently

Falcao on ADM: “Ángel is a fantastic footballer, I admire him a lot, and I'm excited to share team with him as well with the other players”

He's been talking about how United followed him for a couple of months and how the move nearly collapsed due to paper work issues from Monaco's side.

Link?

Meier

Gonna stay up till 2am on Saturday and watch Falcao decimate Brazils defence, hopefully :3

First time ill ever see him play

npa5yMn.gif

That's Premfacing to the max.

darknil

Something on that Falcao interview.

Sooo... you pronounce Anggel. If you want to have another Hames debacle, it is pronounced Anhel.

DBT85

I need to work him into mine.

Will have to sacrifice Jovetic and a midfielder.

I dropped Toure for him. a) Toure has done fuck all in 3 games, b) Toure is a great among great, while Di Maria is a star among turds. Everything is going to go through him.

Morning, Wooden. You'll like this - Major developments and milestones since Final Fantasy Versus XIII was announced ->

looooool

Heh, sadly I don't even care much of it or final fantasy at this point, but you could do the exact same with the last guardian. :(

Scum

Heh, sadly I don't even care much of it or final fantasy at this point, but you could do the exact same with the last guardian. :(

The thread about it is astounding. Just makes you feel old. But, fucking hell, how far has the company fallen. D:

Top Bottom