• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Would you download a car m8

This is my car.

proton-preve.jpg

It's a (licensed) knockoff based on Mitsubishi Lancer.

Please understand.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I can't remember how Wooden used to pronounce Quiche but I remember it being fucking hilarious.

"Kyoufu is our resident right winger in more ways than one. We put him there so he's out of the way but also because of his views on race. He hates everyone, including himself (he once referred to himself as "a terrorist")."

His interests include

* Racism
* Asking Cola if he is on his period
* Calling Cola a bitch for not buying a ps4
* Saying that this will not happen on the ps4
* Telling us that we should go play on the ps4
* Telling us a game is coming out and hes not going to play anymore, the game is on the ps4
* Never actually playing his ps4

The way he tells you that you are a bitch is great though, in that high pitched voice. He says "You know why? Because you're a little [highpitchedalmostsinging]biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch[/highpitchedalmostsinging]

"Kyoufu is our resident right winger in more ways than one. We put him there so he's out of the way but also because of his views on race. He hates everyone, including himself (he once referred to himself as "a terrorist")."

"Was once advised against making further advances on another team mates 14 year old sister."

Hixx

The way he tells you that you are a bitch is great though, in that high pitched voice. He says "You know why? Because you're a little [highpitchedalmostsinging]biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch[/highpitchedalmostsinging]

"Was once advised against making further advances on another team mates 14 year old sister."

I forgot about that. It was so fucking creepy.

His interests include

* Racism
* Asking Cola if he is on his period
* Calling Cola a bitch for not buying a ps4
* Saying that this will not happen on the ps4
* Telling us that we should go play on the ps4
* Telling us a game is coming out and hes not going to play anymore, the game is on the ps4
* Never actually playing his ps4

So he really likes the PS4, huh?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hes already said he isnt playing start of the year, Destiny is going to keep him busy

Like the beta did
Like he said the PS4 would
Like he said the Last of us would
Or ps4 fifa

He is a

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH

Btw where the hell is Bacon?

wut

tell us more pls

@Flutter, he also has an account that is just Newcastle stuff, lol.

Elchele

the governor of Buenos Aires announced they will start charging a tax to Netflix and other services alike. Now Cristina (president) says she is full with Netflix and doesn't think the tax is right, she will talk with the governor of bsas, and she recommended 'The Killing' :lol

Mr Cola

So he really likes the PS4, huh?

No, he never plays it, he is just a 12 year old wrapped in a 30 year olds body

He sends me messages on steam asking me what he should do, how am i meant to answer that question? I tell him he should go outside and he says his ass hurts, I say exercise is good and he says its not, I tell him I go play football and he calls me a loser for playing alone. I tell him to eat fruit and he calls me a bitch, I tell him to play this game or that and he says its not on the ps4.

Hes a fucking child

No, he never plays it, he is just a 12 year old wrapped in a 30 year olds body

He sends me messages on steam asking me what he should do, how am i meant to answer that question? I tell him he should go outside and he says his ass hurts, I say exercise is good and he says its not, I tell him I go play football and he calls me a loser for playing alone. I tell him to eat fruit and he calls me a bitch, I tell him to play this game or that and he says its not on the ps4.

Hes a fucking child

What a weirdo

Mr Cola

Kyoufu is great and a victim of too much hate. He's an extremely nice guy, just misunderstood.

Aye, hes funny, I like him, but god damn is he unique.

There are 4 times in our entire history I have had to talk to players outside of the game because of how they play in the game and Kyoufu has been twice.

Shouting "Boom" every time you shoot, when all you do is shoot, when you get the ball and run and shoot.

Those first few weeks he played in 13.

I love these clubs stories hahahaha

when I play with the clubs team on ps4 (which is fucking never, really lol), we all laugh at kyoufu fucking up yet again. also, he has a strange accent, i can never place where he's from.

I love these clubs stories hahahaha

when I play with the clubs team on ps4 (which is fucking never, really lol), we all laugh at kyoufu fucking up yet again. also, he has a strange accent, i can never place where he's from.

I hear all they do is laugh at you not knowing the offside rule freewilly.

I like making lumbering 6ft8 strikers with no pace but winning every header. Target man for the 21st century

That's what I do too. Wes used to just be this huge immobile player too and it was great especially when we both played CDM. Everyone on the team hated it though, they made Wes change away from his real height and all. :(

Probably not. Heard the campaign is pretty short, just going to stick with Diablo until FIFA 15 is out.

But you're playing Diablo.

Anyway Destiny was so much fun in Alpha so I'm definitely getting it.

Should I get Diablo PS4 though? I got a character up to level 60 when it first came out, and what's so different about the PS4 version?

Top Bottom