• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Ooh, genius idea. Keeps for a long time too right? Perfect.

Especially since my plant looks like it's about to give me even more of the stuff ;/

It should.

I have only made it once before and it was (from IronGAF):

My way was:
Put 4 chipotle peppers (dry) and microwaved in a bowl with water for 2 minutes.
In a food processor/mixer grind: cumin seeds, coriander seeds or coriander leaves, caraway seeds, paprika, garlic cloves (3), lemon juice, 2 tsp of olive oil, salt, pepper. After grinding into paste, add the chipotle peppers, some of the liquid from the bowl and grind into paste. Then add yogurt or sour cream and grind and make a sauce out of it. Sauce should be very spicy.

Courage

These euro m8s know not of the mysteries of fried chicken friend.

Yeah, I bet KFC is pretty much the go to place. They also deliver in Europe, so that's a plus.

I hope Popeye's grows to the point where they can just demolish KFC in the UK.
3aG0KOe.png

Hixx

pls. My mum is a dynamite cook, everyone else gets to eat it night after night while I work ;_;

I will bring it up at the next staff meeting

if you pretend you work for the NHS sure

m8 I want comission. It will put Nandos on course for world domination.

Wilbur

Banned
you suck.

looooooool what the fuck you ungrateful little cunt all you have to do is flash your Oyster card at me and I'll give you a discount but no apparently I suck well I tell you what fuck you you have the disposable income to spend on consoles and pcs and mountain bikes and pianos and shit then fuck you no discount for you

Go_Ly_Dow

Yeah, I bet KFC is pretty much the go to place. They also deliver in Europe, so that's a plus.

3aG0KOe.png

Ive had a Popeye's and it was so amazing. KFC might as well not exist if they ever open up in the UK.

Meier

Wagamamas is the shizzle anyway

Those duck gyozas

oh baby

My wife loves Wagamamas so we went when we visited. It was pretty good, but quite pricey (mostly due to the conversion) for the amount of food I got. When we were in NY, we had Pret twice I believe. It was nice to eat it again, that was another fave from London. Such a good value.

Abraxas

3aG0KOe.png

Where can you get really good fried chicken, tahts not a fast food place? I'm stuck with safeway shit, as I am nowhere near a pope-yes.

Best food:
ty Italy.

looooooool what the fuck you ungrateful little cunt all you have to do is flash your Oyster card at me and I'll give you a discount but no apparently I suck well I tell you what fuck you you have the disposable income to spend on consoles and pcs and mountain bikes and pianos and shit then fuck you no discount for you

but your brother was mean to me once, can I have a discount now?

our first footygaf meetup should be at the Nandos you work out.

My brother in law always has the Chicken Livers and Portuguese Roll at Nandos. Haven't tasted it, how is it?

2 times I went I got the 1/2 Chicken with Mash and chips

Then we would do a Wing Roulette for the table to share between 3 of us.

All was good.

K1LLER7

You can get Nando discounts?!

Wilbur pls.

Wilbur

Banned
I went to an Italian place in Wimbledon recently and had literally the best fillet steak I've ever had or could ever imagine having. It was absolutely sensational. Sensational. It did things to my cock that no woman has ever done.

Then for my birthday we went to a brazilian rodizio grill and that was pretty good but disappointing

Zouma on Costa

"Diego Costa, he's very, very crazy"

:lol

Also Mourinho continues his racist passport jokes

"Even the coach once, he made fun of me. There was a blood test, and he told me jokingly: 'Now we'll see if you've lied about your age."

I went to an Italian place in Wimbledon recently and had literally the best fillet steak I've ever had or could ever imagine having. It was absolutely sensational. Sensational. It did things to my cock that no woman has ever done.

Then for my birthday we went to a brazilian rodizio grill and that was pretty good but disappointing

Was that Brazilian place like Brazilian steak houses in US?

Unlimited meats + salad bar?

Wilbur

Banned
but your brother was mean to me once, can I have a discount now?

our first footygaf meetup should be at the Nandos you work out.

Looooool he forgot your name or something didn't he. Cunt

My brother in law always has the Chicken Livers and Portuguese Roll at Nandos. Haven't tasted it, how is it?

2 times I went I got the 1/2 Chicken with Mash and chips

Then we would do a Wing Roulette for the table to share between 3 of us.

All was good.

Never tried the livers, don't like the idea of it. Stink when you're grilling them though.

You can get Nando discounts?!

Wilbur pls.

It used to be 20% off the whole bill but now I - and NHS, emergency services, military - only get that off the most expensive item on the bill. Bare people get mad when you tell them

Courage

Where can you get really good fried chicken, tahts not a fast food place? I'm stuck with safeway shit, as I am nowhere near a pope-yes.

Are you in the US? It's hard to answer because eating fried chicken is intrinsically a greasy, grimy act. Popeye's just has the best taste/texture and the best sides.

Esch

Banned
It should.

I have only made it once before and it was (from IronGAF):

My way was:
Put 4 chipotle peppers (dry) and microwaved in a bowl with water for 2 minutes.
In a food processor/mixer grind: cumin seeds, coriander seeds or coriander leaves, caraway seeds, paprika, garlic cloves (3), lemon juice, 2 tsp of olive oil, salt, pepper. After grinding into paste, add the chipotle peppers, some of the liquid from the bowl and grind into paste. Then add yogurt or sour cream and grind and make a sauce out of it. Sauce should be very spicy.

Thanks. Will give it a try.

K1LLER7

It used to be 20% off the whole bill but now I - and NHS, emergency services, military - only get that off the most expensive item on the bill. Bare people get mad when you tell them
Well Nando's just lost a customer :p

It's still not so bad tbh.

Yeah, they keep bringing round spits of different meats, but everything tastes kind of similar. Same as Nandos; if it wasn't for the sauce the chicken would be so mediocre

Fogo de Chao. I had at least $100 of steak and ribs there. And they bring it right to you, and drinks too, so you never even have to stand off your fat fuck arse. So good.

Yes. If someone goes to US visit a Brazillian steak house, one of:
Fogo de Chao
Texas de Brazil
Chima

Meals generally cost 50$. Go for dinner. Skip the salad bar. Enjoy.

US ones are bloody good.

Pennywise

You guys have a crazy knowledge when it comes to fastfood. I've not even been to half of those, let alone know what of the different things from there is my favorites.

I would never eat at Nando's though. Heard they got people like Wilbur there, and my phone number would probably leak.
Denmark hasnt most of those chains as far as I renember. Allthough its like 10 years since I was there. Theres no Nandos in Germany either, we only got american or local fast food chains.

Esch

Banned

Best food:

ty Italy.

Where you at in the states? Southern states have the best tbh. Obviously home made by someone's grandma is tops, but Cane's, Chick Fil A, and Zaxby's are quite good if you want it boneless. A lot of grocers decently fry chicken too.

Where you at in the states? Southern states have the best tbh. Obviously home made by someone's grandma is tops, but Cane's, Chick Fil A, and Zaxby's are quite good if you want it boneless. A lot of grocers decently fry chicken too.

Popeye's

Get it with Mash and fries.

It is marvelous.

I feel bad for you. Would it help if I ordered myself some delicious burger?

:(

Yen

The Great British Bake Off beat the England game in last night's TV ratings. LOL!

On Grand Designs last night, a couple were building a house on the edge of a cliff at a cost of £450,000. On the edge of a cliff, with the cliff being eroded through climate change.

Top Bottom