• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Blablurn

Don't know man I'm starting to worry Reus is going to do the dirty aswell.

Milch pls.

You know better how this story will end

UhO88iB.jpg

omgkitty

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 51m

@arsenal Falcao? Cavani? Arséne Wenger doesn't wants to sign a 9 and the Arbeloa's rumours aren't true. #Arsenal

Bleacher Report UK ‏@br_uk 1h

.@GuillemBalague 'Final word. Falcao DEFINITELY not going to Arsenal. Far too expensive, even on loan' #AskGuillem

TeegsD

No titles, squad full of youngsters, we're buying young french players or players that played in France ...

Oh shit, we're the new Arsenal.

I have hope, just like I did last year and the year before that...

All we need to do is beat Benfica and Porto when we can. Those are the points that lost us the league last year.

wedward

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 51m

@arsenal Falcao? Cavani? Arséne Wenger doesn't wants to sign a 9 and the Arbeloa's rumours aren't true. #Arsenal

Bleacher Report UK ‏@br_uk 1h

.@GuillemBalague 'Final word. Falcao DEFINITELY not going to Arsenal. Far too expensive, even on loan' #AskGuillem

You are like that weird 13 year old kid that still believes in Santa.

Let. It. Go.

Accept 4th place.

EmiPrime

When the transfer window closes and it's clear we're in for yet another 3rd/4th season I am going to drown my sorrows with a pre-order of that new 3DS.

Barzul

Ultimately we should have upped our bid for Suarez to 50m. I'd rather have him than Ozil right now and we could have got Cesc this summer for CAM. The what ifs.

Ultimately we should have upped our bid for Suarez to 50m. I'd rather have him than Ozil right now and we could have got Cesc this summer for CAM. The what ifs.

You'd have won the league with Suarez last year

Genuinely believe that

You'd have had to hire a psychologist to babysit the fucker, but still

DBT85

I wasn't saying that United should improve their team to be at the same level as Liverpool, more pointing out that Liverpool were much better at covering their weaknesses than Man Utd. United should have spread out their money over more players as Liverpool did, then they wouldn't have to resort to putting youth players at various positions.

United had too many positions that we needed first class starters in though, not that we've filled most of them lol. Liverpool for the most part didn't need starters, just an expanded squad to better cope with the CL.

In addition, everyone saw how desperate United were after Moyes' reign and Giggs, Ferdinand, Evra and Vidic all left.

Suarez makes me a fickle twat. I've said about 4 times 'I hope we sell him' or 'I'm not bothered if he goes now,' including after he was given the ban he's serving right now, but you know what? With all the bites, the probable racist abuse, the attempts to leave, the diving, the whinging and the cheating, I wish he still played for us

The guy was the dynamite, the spark and the explosion rolled into one. Irreplacable.

Meier

City Watch @City_Watch · 48m
UEFA close to putting league champions into Pot 1 from next year according to Sky Sports. Would help City if we win the league in future.

Actually read a pretty lengthy article in the Daily Mail last night that suggested they move to this method. Hope it pans out.

Hope Leicester stay up. Seem to play clever, unlike the likes of Blackpool under Holloway and Hull under Phil Brown who surprise teams with their attacking intensity at first and then get figured out and relegated, or close to

Salvadora

Actually read a pretty lengthy article in the Daily Mail last night that suggested they move to this method. Hope it pans out.
I don't think the current system is unfair.

Perform in Europe, gain a higher coefficient, and move up the pots. The only injusticas I can see are putting Porto/Benfica in pot 1.

I understand the reasons for it, but it seems really weird that you can have to go through qualifying and still be in Pot 1

Think Balotelli's Liverpool career will be decided by how it starts. If he starts with a dry spell, he'll get more and more frustrated, more and more selfish, and more and more of a distracting influence.

EmiPrime

We've had players who have been less than saints play for us. You think every Arsenal player has been a decent human? I doubt it.

I don't expect them to be whiter than white moral paragons but I at least expect them to not bite other players or racially abuse them on the pitch.

He would have agitated for a move to Spain every transfer window anyway and having experienced that kind of shitfest with Vieira, no thank you.

Top Bottom