• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

omgkitty

That lineup isn't what I want.

It's what Wenger has played in the past 3 games.

I still think it should be one of Ramsey or Wilshere starting plus a CDM and Ozil in the middle behind a striker. There's enough games to rotate both of them, and they've never clicked together after all these years strangely enough. It doesn't matter what I think though because I know Arsene is going to force Ozil out on the left.

dc89

Dutch Jupiler league today. That means 50p on all games to have over 2.5 goals. Returns £20.
It's happened before, last time I won £50.
Randy - pls ensure goals.

449998.jpg

With this lineup:

----------Sanchez
Ozil Jack Rambo Ox
--------Flamini
Monreal Kos Per Debuchy

we need a good DM.

Pretty sure there are, like, 1 or 2 DMs in the world who can play anchor/pivot for a 4-1-4-1 and do well.

Busquets, Bender (the good one), and ... that's it?

wedward

I still think it should be one of Ramsey or Wilshere starting plus a CDM and Ozil in the middle behind a striker. There's enough games to rotate both of them, and they've never clicked together after all these years strangely enough. It doesn't matter what I think though because I know Arsene is going to force Ozil out on the left.

Not in Wenger's mind. Ramsey is going to play every game he is fit to play.

Wenger has huge belief in Wilshere and obviously thinks if he gets a good run of games he can get back to his best. Must be seeing something in training.

Ozil hasn't proven himself to be undroppable and he can adapt to playing on the wing. I don't think he will be any worse than Santi on the wing and he did a fine job doing it for Germany. He'll be able to come central enough that I don't think it's a huge issue. We are pretty fluid.

Please be true with Torres, please please please. Would probably even do decently at Milan, hope so at least, never minded Milan much.

Doubt it. He was bad when he had Mata, Oscar and Hazard giving him everything he wanted in the box, I don't think that El Shaa-Honda-Menez will do better than those three.

DBT85

On the subject of winning trams not being in the top group, I think it's fair. The CL rewards continued European success. Nothing more.

omgkitty

It's all about fitting Jack, Ramsey and Ozil into the same side.

We are looking to sign a DM. Still think we probably will.

We should pull a VG and go 3-1-4-1-1

Koscielny----Mert----New CB
--------------New DM--------------
Theo---Ramsey---Jack--Santi
-------------------Ozil----------------
-----------------Alexis---------------

Linius

Dutch Jupiler league today. That means 50p on all games to have over 2.5 goals. Returns £20.
It's happened before, last time I won £50.
Randy - pls ensure goals.

Ajax reserves will start Muric tonight. That will be interesting.

omgkitty

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 4m

Dortmund at Augburg tonight. Sokratis & Reus start. KO 7.30pm. #bvb

Hmm that might mean something
We're not signing Sokratis

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 4m

Dortmund at Augburg tonight. Sokratis & Reus start. KO 7.30pm. #bvb

Hmm that might mean something
We're not signing Sokratis

All this means is that shit rumors aren't true. What a surprise.

Lars. Not even close.
They both had a poor last year.

And if Sven stopped being injured all the time, I'm sure he'd be just as good. But it seems they both break very easily.

Salvadora

Rahul Singh @forevruntd

LvG: “I don't know about transfers between now and Monday because I am not the one who can choose. Woodward is doing the transfer market."

L1NETT

Bamford finally joins Boro on loan

Good side they got. Karanka sounds like decent coach, Riverside definitely rejuvenated at the mo.

I hope the @evilkagawa twitter account keeps it up even with Shinji's transfer. It sucks to never have played Kagawa to his full extent in the squad, I always liked watching him play. If I can still get some jokes out of that twitter account it will all have been worth it. That twitter feed is always gold.

Van Gaal is such a great human being.

First, he made it possible for us to win the league, then he tried to destroy Bayern from the inside but they wouldn't let him and finally, he will (hopefully) sell us Shinji.

Rahul Singh @forevruntd

LvG: “I don't know about transfers between now and Monday because I am not the one who can choose. Woodward is doing the transfer market."

Deadline day is gonna be awful. I remember last year's so vividly. At least we've made some signings this time though.

Top Bottom