• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Blablurn

Very very nice..

i didnt want to post any girl pics anymore but since this was my classmate in high school..

57pCk76.jpg

First Dawson, now Fryers.

MoPo be praised.

Fryers to Palace? Left back? If so, yes, we need someone.

Pulis released both Moxey and Parr who were at least half decent, apparently made no real attempt to sign any other left back then Cresswell who went to West Ham (who are throwing money at pretty much anyone who can kick a ball), and then buggered off. We need someone!

MHSC @MontpellierHSC
Un accord a été trouvé entre le #MHSC et @SpursOfficial pour le transfert de @BenjiStambouli

Because what we really needed was another midfielder

Linius

Something is up with the Ajax reserves team. They just keep failing week after week. And usually get at least one red card a week too.

Blablurn

I'm not commenting about it anymore. After the last ban I have a special opinion about the moderation here. If you wanna hear it, go on Twitter. But not here. Not worth it.

Ah balls, I had no idea Beerschot went bankrupt and dissolved at the the end of the 2013 Jupiler season! They were the team I loved throwing in to the English league 2, put my create a player on the squad and work on promoting them eventually to the EPL. Damn it, no more Beerschot with purple kits and polar bear logos :( I always figured if I ever made it to Spa to see the F1 race I would try to catch a Beerschot match too.

Stambouli is good but he didn't come to us because Bielsa would play him as a DM. Would Spurs play him there?

Marseille vs Nice just started for those interested.

Top Bottom