• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Important points, should have been a clearer result, though. Ramos should have passed the ball and Micky should have gotten the pen, at least that what it looked like in the shitty stream I had.

Now, let's go on with the Shinji train!

Reus on Kagawa after the match:
"He's a player that wil- uh- would help us... But I'm not sure how the negotiations are going."

Just announce it already. Woodward you mug just spent 70m on Di Maria, no need to play hard ball over a million or two in this transfer. Let him free, Woody

omgkitty

O.

Baby.

Give it to me Klopp.

Still won't happen.

Yeah probably not, but it makes you wonder if we actually did increase our bid if something is there. Still, he did start tonight which means they are already a man down with Hummels still out. Who knows.

Scum

£20m for Daley Blind.

Goodness me.

Surely not.

And Agger going back to Brondby. Christ. That's some drop off.

Wooden, pls.

Yeah Holtby's probably gone as well. Paulinho getting started at 10 ahead of you is never a good sign.

I'm really surprised Holtby is doing better under MoPo though, seems like he'd be the perfect player for him with his quality through balls and defensive work he puts in with his off the ball pressing.

It's happening.

😞

Gahl on Shaw:

“About Shaw I want to say something,” said Van Gaal. “I have read nasty articles about him, also in the US I have said to him: ‘You came in here not fit’, and I changed the programme for him. He did everything he has to do to be fit, and now he is an example in the dressing room and is training fantastically. So when you want to write something you can ask me if he is doing his work or not.”

Yen

Just bought a OnePlus One.
£20m for Daley Blind.

Goodness me.

Surely not.

And Agger going back to Brondby. Christ. That's some drop off.
Really odd move for Agger. He's been very vocal about his annoyance at lack of appearances, but to go to a league with the stature of the Danish League at 29 is something. Even though he was probably fourth choice now, I'll be sad to see him go as he did seem to actually 'get' the club and was loyal enough to stay during the dark days of H&G.
Fair play for going back to his boyhood team though.

20m is a lot for a cb.

Try David Luiz money.

All these rumors are complete nonsense, though. As if Watzke would not just hang up the phone. "Allo, ier ist Arsene Wenger. Ich möchte fragen, ob ihr euch vorstellen könnt Sokratis zu verkaufen?". "Auf wiedersehen, Arsene!". "Oh, ich verstee nicht. Ich biete 12 Millionen Euro. Ist das okay?"

wedward

€20m for Sokratis, after initially offering an insulting €12m, would still be way too little all things considered.

A month ago the offer would've been (really) fine, now it just seems weird.

I would assume they have received word that Sokratis is open to a move.

We wouldn't bid if the player was not interested.

But yeah, probably too late in the window.

H1MZ2Rz.jpg

When the backup is Amos or Lindegaard (wherever he is right now), i'd say so. Maybe not a priority over some of the other positions, but a problem if DDG gets injured.

Romero sucks. Lindegaard is a fine back up, but he wants to start. Amos is garbage though. No idea why he's still at the club.

€20m for Sokratis, after initially offering an insulting €12m, would still be way too little all things considered.

A month ago the offer would've been (really) fine, now it just seems weird.

20m is still ridiculous low if you consider that he just joined us last year, played a good debut season and looks amazing this season. Plus, he still got 4 years left.

We simply have no reason to sell for less than 30-40m. Which is obviously too much but that's exactly the point.

wedward

20m is still ridiculous low if you consider that he just joined us last year, played a good debut season and looks amazing this season. Plus, he still got 4 years left.

We simply have no reason to sell for less than 30-40m. Which is obviously too much but that's exactly the point.
He looks like he prefers classical to heavy metal though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FIVE fucking OTs of PURE muppeting that amounted to nothing.

you owe us an apology.
well we owe you one actually for fueling it tbh :lol

You're so dead. I'm giving you an over the limit avatar to get you banned

or at least banned from using avatars FOR LIFE

El Topo

Maybe. I doubt you would've sold him for 20m, but it would've seemed like a decent offer a while ago. Benatia supposedly went for ~30m, so 20m seemed okay.

You're so dead. I'm giving you an over the limit avatar to get you banned

or at least banned from using avatars FOR LIFE

Avatar has to be within the terms of the forum for me to use it. That's how avatar bets work. So get to work tough guy.

right Wes?

So I am not dead.

I think

Feorax

Best of luck to Agger, always a brilliant servant for us.

I'd hope Henderson would be the next in line for the vice captaincy, but lets be honest, we all know it's going to be Johnson...

Top Bottom