• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

chelsea ought to retire the #9 jersey in torres' honor

torres_chelsea_crop.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
NEWS

ouis van Gaal wants to sign another Argentinian in Sergio Romero as back-up for David de Gea. [via @AlfredoPedulla]
9:53 PM - 29 Aug 2014

Wait

Meier

Zuculini has come on! Go on lad.

Looks like according to WhoScored, he came on for a player they're showing as a "CAM" -- wouldn't surprise me since he got forward quite a bit in the American friendlies. I know someone in this thread who was maybe from Argentina or at least watches the league regularly indicated that he wasn't really a DM for Racing.

Showaddy

It'll probably be Holtby.

Yeah Holtby's probably gone as well. Paulinho getting started at 10 ahead of you is never a good sign.

I'm really surprised Holtby is doing better under MoPo though, seems like he'd be the perfect player for him with his quality through balls and defensive work he puts in with his off the ball pressing.

El Topo

€20m when the transfer period is almost over, when Dortmund is in the same CL group as Arsenal and they can't afford to lose a defender, especially one as solid as him?

Good one Arsenal.

Top Bottom