• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Clegg

LvG seemed very shifty in his interview today about players coming in. Saying it's not up to him to get things done.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
But I was soo sure we would get Vidal

Why LVG why
Why woody why

IMG18350289.jpg

Wow, good buy from United

apwUzH4.png

that's probably what most of them are saying on twitter :lol

"WELL mathematically speaking, saying 'no' three times equals a 'yes' innit #RUMBO "

"but Marotta said 'yet'.....YET"

"juve fans are making up quotes"

Elchele

Have they said anything about Reus

Yes. Looks like Dortmund/Watze are offering him €8M salary per year or something like that, destroying the salaries structure of Dortmund. I guess they will have to risk their monetary stability if they want to compete in the long run

K1LLER7

Vidal is broken now. Thats why we didn't go #AllIn for him.

That's why we'll go for Blind now, whilst letting Strootman and Vidal play and prove themselves to LVGenius and Woodward by January.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal is broken now. Thats why we didn't go #AllIn for him.

That's why we'll go for Blind now, whilst letting Strootman and Vidal play and prove themselves to LVGenius and Woodward by January.

he's SO broken that he's going to start tomorrow

Wilbur

Banned
OH FUCK OFF :lol

five OTS you fucks

FIVE

THIS IS OUR TIME NOW.

To be honest, I really thought we'd get him a month or two ago. Haven't muppeted for a while now, would have been done by now. Fuck Mitten. Fuck Woodward. Fuck Vidal. And fuck you.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm talking about Immobile, you nance.
He has been dropped from the starting lineup already. Waste of money, Eredivisie > Serie A, etc

I'm the nance? Loooool

"auba can't finish. you shouldn't have signed someone from serie a"

focus on your writing comprehension you turdcake

Elchele

I'm the nance? Loooool

"auba can't finish. you shouldn't have signed someone from serie a"

focus on your writing comprehension you turdcake

Auba (basically a winger under Klopp) is starting as striker, because Immobile has been dropped from the starting line-up. Of course it only makes sense if you follow the league or dortmund at least.

Showaddy

Daily Mirror understand QPR have opened talks with Tottenham over the signing of midfielder Sandro.

1398914781778.gif

Please God be normal Mirror bullshit. He doesn't deserve that, not there.

Hopefully the ITK responsible just got the S in the wrong place and it's meant to be Andros to QPR, not Sandro...

Wilbur

Banned
Auba (basically a winger under Klopp) is starting as striker, because Immobile has been dropped from the starting line-up. Of course it only makes sense if you follow the league or dortmund at least.

you need to work on your reading comprehension as well

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I wish everyone was like Wilbur, but ALAS, we have cartoon soldiers EVERYWHERE

Yurt is attacking us

http://i.minus.com/igT9Ue193tg7k.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3cydonOYd1r9n83j.gif

cover your eyes KidAlove, this might get ugly

To be honest, I really thought we'd get him a month or two ago. Haven't muppeted for a while now, would have been done by now. Fuck Mitten. Fuck Woodward. Fuck Vidal. And fuck you.

don't listen to your media next time <3

Yes. Looks like Dortmund/Watze are offering him €8M salary per year or something like that, destroying the salaries structure of Dortmund. I guess they will have to risk their monetary stability if they want to compete in the long run

"Risk their monetary stability"

:lol :lol :lol

We just got don't-know-how-much from Evonik, Puma and Signal-Iduna m8.

Also, this is not breaking the salary structure. Reus is a true world class player, it's only fair he earns more than the others. Most players will understand. But if it's like, you're Toni Kroos and complaining that the great Mario Götze is earning 12m+ a year, you just get shipped off to China.

I told them all like a 100 times they weren't getting Vidal, but at some point it became way more fun to see them hoping and actually believing it was going to happen.

Elchele

"Risk their monetary stability"

:lol :lol :lol

We just got don't-know-how-much from Evonik, Puma and Signal-Iduna m8.

Also, this is not breaking the salary structure. Reus is a true world class player, it's only fair he earns more than the others. Most players will understand. But if it's like, you're Toni Kroos and complaining that the great Mario Götze is earning 12m+ a year, you just get shipped off to China.

You're crazy if you think the rest of players/agents aren't going to start asking for more money. Who is the next one with the biggest salary? Hummels with like €4M? That's a huge gap between Reus (if he extends) and the rest of the players.

Also, this is complete nonsense.

Immobile was dropped because the 4-4-2 we played against Leverkusen was shit and Klopp changed back to a 4-2-3-1. Obviously, one striker must be benched and it simply didn't make sense to drop Auba who has been playing a great pre-season as striker. And before you say anything, yes, he could have put Auba on the wing. But he played good as STRIKER.

K1LLER7

No no no NO

forget Mata

this is Vidal's page now

go sit next to cartoon soldier

LOOK AT ME

TALK ABOUT HIM
Loool

There was only 2 points during the window I fhought it may be possible.

1. Conte sudden departure.
2. Your Juventus Ultra tweet.

I blame your ckub and fans for this!

Woodward, send Chicha to Valencia!

I told them all like a 100 times they weren't getting Vidal, but at some point it became way more fun to see them hoping and actually believing it was going to happen.

We didn't all believe. Killer, Cartoon, and TC are the biggest muppets though. You guys better be ready for the winter transfer window. They're going deep.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Loool

There was only 2 points during the window I fhought it may be possible.

1. Conte sudden departure.
2. Your Juventus Ultra tweet.

I blame your ckub and fans for this!

Woodward, send Chicha to Valencia!

...I can't believe you bought that :p

I'm over Vidal. I hope he wins you many scudetti.
let's be honest here, he's leaving to Madrid/Junited/Chelsea next season. There's absolutely no way he stays in Italy for one more season

We didn't all believe. Killer, Cartoon, and TC are the biggest muppets though. You guys better be ready for the winter transfer window. They're going deep.

I stopped believing in VIdal happening about 3 weeks ago. I just kept it up because it made me sad otherwise :(

Also, angry Yurt is best Yurt

You're crazy if you think the rest of players/agents aren't going to start asking for more money. Who is the next one with the biggest salary? Hummels with like €4M? That's a huge gap between Reus (if he extends) and the rest of the players.

Hummels earns 6m+ already.

Who else from our squad would realistically ask for that kind of money? Nobody there with that kind of importance/quality. And if players like Immobile/Auba/Micky want to join us asking for silly money, it's just not happening.

Top Bottom