• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

confuziz

Banned
OptaJohan ‏@OptaJohan 1h

1 - Daley Blind made the most passes (2089), interceptions (74) and tackles (77) of all Ajax players last Eredivisie season. Transcendent.

Rad-

Formation-age:

AOoFeVx.png

Maybe lacks width but that's hard to get with Rooney playing with another striker and still having a midfield 3.

Will any of the interested clubs pay those silly wages? Anything above 50k a week for those flops is too much. I'd probably feel aggrieved giving them that much. Stick them on performance related pay.

Shinji I see as someone who will even take a wage cut to play more. Him and Dortmund are meant to be.

Welbeck wages could be paid by another EPL club.

Cleverly thank god has 30k basic, someone mid table can match that.

Anderson...no, we might just pay his wages to play elsewhere. One year remaining.

Hernandez...I doubt someone pays the same wages. But he really wants to be in the first team so he could take a cut to play elsewhere.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Be interesting to see if we use him as DM and if so how he handles the physicality of the league, he didnt look the most imposing presence in the World Cup.

K1LLER7

Be interesting to see if we use him as DM and if so how he handles the physicality of the league, he didnt look the most imposing presence in the World Cup.
If he's quick on his feet, can protect the back 4, comfortable on the ball and can be the link between defence and midfield, I'm happy.

£14m is a decent fee too.

Nyx

That and his pace worry me, wonder if he'll make it in the PL.

But I have to say he surprised me in the WC so maybe he'll do so again.

Clegg

So we're probably finishing the transfer window with an excellent attack, a potentially decent midfield and a dogshit defence. Probably a better outcome than I expected a month ago.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So we're probably finishing the transfer window with an excellent attack, a potentially decent midfield and a dogshit defence. Probably a better outcome than I expected a month ago.

Maybe a thumping of Burnley too :eek:

Imagine if it clicks today, then we have to wait 2 weeks for another game

Worth it

Oh great we sold our best player right before the transfer deadline again, what else is new? Who are we going to get Overmars? Nobody? Wonderful.
He played wing back, not his best position. He's at his best on DM.
Yea, only part that worries me is that.

But he is apparently good in the air. Ajax bros?

His timing is good enough and he'll always give 100% but he's still short.

Hixx

Trustworthy?

As far as Twitter goes he is gospel.

"Another suitor, the City will join in the chase for Falcao and can burn all the others. Even Arsenal. An international intrigue, which would release a joint Alvaro Negredo could well go to Valencia. Race to Radamel Falcao, there is also the City."

What a misleading headline, though.

I'm getting old Yurt.

Even older than Hixx.

m8 I'm 23 this has to stop

scently

Blind and Rojo have the least pressure on them in terms of our summer signings and yet they might prove to be really good buys. Blind won Best player in the league last season and Rojo had a very good season last year from those who watch him. Both players also performed very well at the world cup. So yeah, they might yet to out to be very good buys.

Blind and Rojo have the least pressure on them in terms of our summer signings and yet they might prove to be really good buys. Blind won Best player in the league last season and Rojo had a very good season last year from those who watch him. Both players also performed very well at the world cup. So yeah, they might yet to out to be very good buys.

Just 24 years old too.

Such prospects.

Plasma

Banned
are there news of Campbell leaving over there too? talk to me dudes!

I want to believe.jpg :(

The only thing I've seen is from a Portuguese newspaper but Campbell was playing for the reserves the other day which would suggest he might not be involved against Leicester on Sunday.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The only thing I've seen is from a Portuguese newspaper but Campbell was playing for the reserves the other day which would suggest he might not be involved against Leicester on Sunday.

portuguese newspapers have been headlining him for a few days, today (saturday) 2 of them say the same, that we are bidding 10m (which is ridiculous for us who are broke but ok) for him.

second says his manager is in Lisbon, for what its worth (and with Portuguese sports media, its not worth much usually >_>)

dc89

Another suitor, the City will join in the chase for Falcao and can burn all the others. Even Arsenal. An international intrigue, which would release a joint Alvaro Negredo could well go to Valencia. Race to Radamel Falcao, there is also the City.

Di Marzio

RUMBOOOOOO

Manager

City can't buy Falcao?! Specially with the other teams trying to get him and make wages higher. No logic at all... even if they sold Negredo. Negredo is on £80k, why would they sign someone on the double pay?

Are they playing 3-5-2?

Nope. The U21's haven't used it either. I'm not sure where Ladyman got his info from. In training maybe.

No Demetri Mitchell today. Hmm, not sure why. No u21 games coming up. Injured maybe. I wanted to watch him. It's 3-0 now, turning off. (We're playing LFC)

LegoArmo

Blind is interesting, he's defensive minded enough to drop back into defence so the formation can be very versatile. Full backs can bomb on in comfort. Valencia might get more use than Rafael.

Top Bottom