• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Pls killer7. I said he WAS great. I agreed with you.

#BackInGoodTasteClub
Alright then m8. Your back in ;)

He's gone into more experimental hip hop now like Death Grips and Clppng.

I'd like it, if it didn't have his lyrics.
Wish he sticked with the sound he had back then :(

Kendrick is the only hip hop artist I listen to now. His track with flying lotus(?) is awsome. Real Nujabes vibes.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So I went and bought some Lactofree Milk from Tesco today, whole milk to boot, unbelievable, great taste, goes terrific with cereal. Im so happy :3.

Abraxas

So I went and bought some Lactofree Milk from Tesco today, whole milk to boot, unbelievable, great taste, goes terrific with cereal. Im so happy :3.

cristiano-ronaldo-struggle-head-shake-gif.gif

Must say I find Lac-free milk vile, like water. Almond milk is worse, imo.

Its good, tastes nice. Not sure if mines whole milk or not (Dad gets it on the shopping I just use it) but I think its decent

Kikarian

Alright then m8. Your back in ;)

Wish he sticked with the sound he had back then :(

Kendrick is the only hip hop artist I listen to now. His track with flying lotus(?) is awsome. Real Nujabes vibes.
Kendrick is good.

You should listen to Freddie Gibbs

FootballFan

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/4feb7ca06bb3f7526200000a/cristiano-ronaldo-struggle-head-shake-gif.gif[MG]

Must say I find Lac-free milk vile, like water. Almond milk is worse, imo.[/QUOTE]

Water is great, what are you on about mate.

Wilbs kick him out asap.

Hixx

The Beastie Boys latest album is the only one I can listen to.

People keep telling me License to Ill(?) is amazing but I can't listen to it. Shouty shite.

Hixx

I fucking hate Morrissey's voice... and, well, Morrissey. Every time I try to listen to the Smith's, I enjoy the first 10-15 seconds then his voice kicks in and NOPE

RiggyRob

Who actually uses these cameras on their 3DS/vita?

Who????

And when?

Ridiculous

AR cards are pretty cool on 3DS, and Face Raiders is probably the first thing a new 3DS owner tries out. Bravely Default uses the camera in a unique way during the final battle and special cutscenes at the start and end of the game too.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not a huge fan of Morrissey's voice either but I do love the Smiths. The songs are good enough to keep me hooked.

Yen

St Vincent is someone I only first listened to this year, and her music is brilliant. This is a great performance of hers - not many people can combine interpretive dance and Van Halen-like tapping in the same song.

FootballFan

AR cards are pretty cool on 3DS, and Face Raiders is probably the first thing a new 3DS owner tries out. Bravely Default uses the camera in a unique way during the final battle and special cutscenes at the start and end of the game too.

Nah I understand in games, I mean who uses it just to take pictures(other than El Chupadapri)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom