• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

CSKA was unlucky, they could have had 3-4 goals. They were the worse side sure but the result makes you think they did absolutely nothing.

Never really worked together, Gary Whitta used to be a regular on the tested podcast, but he never worked for tested or was involved in anything other than dropping by. As he said, he just doesn't have anything better to do... But apparently he does now.

He got some interesting ideas though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G_NEanJBLU
And now he's writing one of the Star Wars films lol. How times change.

Also, I just assumed he worked at Tested lol.

5409ca9ddd8d0.png

Kn2fFVO.png

Fintan

I hope this result doesn't kill our momentum. Win the game at the weekend and I have us as title favourites but lose it and a lot of our early progress is undone.

But I'm probably being premature in general talking about favourites. City had a similarly rocky start to last season.

Jorge Mendes is a genius. Turned down some money now to get 75% of Brahimi. Amazing.

wikipedia said:
Mendes is among the most influential football agents in the world, with clients including José Mourinho, Luiz Felipe Scolari, Carlos Queiroz, Simão Sabrosa, Anderson, Fábio Coentrão, Pepe, Ángel Di María, Cristiano Ronaldo, Radamel Falcao García, Ricardo Carvalho, Nani, Ricardo Quaresma, Burak Yılmaz, João Moutinho, James Rodríguez, David de Gea and Víctor Valdés.

:lol

Wonder how much money Mendes has

Facism

crush Roma lol

absolutely sensational hahahahahaha

I'm awake by myself in a hotel room and karaoke outside is still fucking going on

If I hear one more Turk sing a Tom Jones song I'll just die

you should go down and show them how it's done, innit.

Have you gone and knocked on a random door yet to see if you get invited in to drink coffee/have a meal/marry the daughter?

Wilbur

Banned
you should go down and show them how it's done, innit.

Have you gone and knocked on a random door yet to see if you get invited in to drink coffee/have a meal/marry the daughter?

No but the bloke selling tickets for the trips and shit kept offering us real Turkish tea, like a trillion times

Was he planning to drug and molest us

I've never known anyone quite so keen to make tea

FeD.nL

That second half was great, damn don't have a voice left, brilliant free-kick by Lasse. Should have made a second but can't complain. Fuck the ref though.

When we complete the Destiny weekly strike mission :p

Why did you have to die Hitch? WHY?! We even took down 3/4 of its health :(
fuck wizards

FUCKING WIZARDS

Those Hallowed Knights can fuck off as well

Might be a bit better now, got my defense up to like 760, using an Auto Rifle and Light level 22. Desperate for a blue Auto Rifle, come to the realisation that Scout Rifles are shit in Destiny

Lightning

Banned
Wilshere's fine. He shouldn't play this weekend but he's okay, according to him. He wants to play against Aston Villa but he really shouldn't. Rest up ready for Spurs next weekend.

Hixx

Scout Rifles are fine for PvE. Got a Legendary one that tears shit up.

Crucible you are going to get f'd in the a, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom