• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of its director and writer. People with no vision and way to much proud and with their own creation and of course, SEs new philosophy. FF15 doesnt seem to be any better, but the scnario writer, director had a way better track record than the team surrounding 13 and its sequels.

Yeah can't release a new game every week. Point is, different teams, different games despite sharing the name and all. I'm not excited, but looking a bit forward to seeing what it will be at least, unlike yet another Lightning returns.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=896771

The director has changed.

Bx0FT_cIcAAfwXq.jpg

Look at that

Just look at it

Look

Just look

Just imagine how much time it took Nomura to design THAT

I'm getting douche chills so hard my spine's about to break

I thought we're supposed to relate to the protagonists, not despise them

Hixx

I can't watch that Bloodborne video. The loud giggling and three people shouting in a language I know not a single word of is too distracting. Give me direct feed with no annoying sods shouting over it, Sony :(

subtles

The 'major developments since Versus was announced' thread makes it all far, far worse.

I can't believe how long it's been.

My hype for that Bloodborne gameplay/hammer, though. Off the charts.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Damn. I knew we were big but when you see some of the numbers. Biggest mid table team amirite?

lol. Did not know this.

Its quite staggering, I honestly didnt know until semi recently.

Still, vital we sort this season out, two bad years and renewing sponsorship's becomes a huge problem.

You know whats sad?

The new trailer still looks better than anything that came out of Destiny.

I don't think that's sad or surprising really.

Destiny is a cross-gen game that is made by a talented developer but who has never been on the fore-front of graphical prowess.

FFXV is now a new gen game made with a new gen engine made by a team that is known for pushing graphics.

FFXV definitely looks dumb. I groaned as soon as I saw the car rolling on the screen.

I'm going to want to play it anyway because I'm starved for a good, modern JRPG. Last one I properly tried was I think Lost Odyssey, or maybe Enchanted Arms. And that was forever ago. I do have some Atelier and Ar Tonelico games that I'm waiting to give a try once I have an extended break from work.

But I can't be the only one who wants an older style Final Fantasy game before they realised what an MMO is. Give me a remake of IX and I'll be happy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can't watch that Bloodborne video. The loud giggling and three people shouting in a language I know not a single word of is too distracting. Give me direct feed with no annoying sods shouting over it, Sony :(

forget about the giggling, the guy playing the demo is annoyingly terrible.

why the fuck is he running away

STAY ON YOUR FEET

Jack cw

Of course not. My point to him was it wasn't the same people working on FF13, Lighting Returns, Lighting gets fucked by a chocobo and whatever sequels they made for that.

Yep. My point too. 13 was a whole different story. 15 had at least better people behind it.

Scum

I think Tabata was co-directing FFXV with Nomura. But it so fucking obvious that Nomura has been ushered off to KHIII and Tabata put in charge of FFXV by the CEO just so that the damn game can finally be released.

"It looks great and it's fun. But I can't believe it took 10 years to complete." - Woodenlung, 20th Nov. 2016

GorillaJu

My gf says Bloodborne is way too scary and if I play it as much as I played Dark Souls shes going to stay hidden in the bedroom all day.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FFXV definitely looks dumb. I groaned as soon as I saw the car rolling on the screen.

I'm going to want to play it anyway because I'm starved for a good, modern JRPG. Last one I properly tried was I think Lost Odyssey, or maybe Enchanted Arms. And that was forever ago. I do have some Atelier and Ar Tonelico games that I'm waiting to give a try once I have an extended break from work.

But I can't be the only one who wants an older style Final Fantasy game before they realised what an MMO is. Give me a remake of IX and I'll be happy.

MMOs ruined everything. EVERYTHING!

but tbf, I don't even remember the last good FF.

I'm pretending that I know what a good FF looks like. Never played a single one
My gf says Bloodborne is way too scary and if I play it as much as I played Dark Souls shes going to stay hidden in the bedroom all day.

awwwww

8wblg97xs3w.gif

I miss having a girly gf. Russians only come in dudebro mode.

MMOs ruined everything. EVERYTHING!

but tbf, I don't even remember the last good FF.

I'm pretending that I know what a good FF looks like. Never played a single one

awwwww

8wblg97xs3w.gif

Play FFIX, ditch the Soviet girl, and watch Juve-Roma.

I love Final Fantasy XII but yeah, that would be great.

El Topo

Should have played Xenoblade.

GorillaJu

awwwww

8wblg97xs3w.gif

"Hey M***, come check out this video from the game creator I love."

"Okay!" *sits down*

"Oooooh it's like a movie.

Wow, it looks so good.

Wait, this is scary.

Oh god this is really scary.

WHAT IS THAT?! THIS IS DISGUSTING.

THIS IS TOO SCARY OH MY GOD"

She actually cried.

Yeah. That's my 33-year old girlfriend.

Scum

FIFA World Rankings (previous ranking in brackets):

1. Germany (1)
2. Argentina (2)
3. Colombia (4)
4. Netherlands (3)
5. Belgium (5)
6. Brazil (7)
7. Uruguay (6)
8. Spain (8)
9. France (10)
10. Switzerland (9)

11. Portugal (11)
12. Chile (12)
13. Italy (14)
14. Greece (13)
15. Costa Rica (15)
16. Mexico (17)
17. United States (18)
18. England (20)
19. Croatia (16)
20. Algeria (24)

3Sixty

FIFA World Rankings (previous ranking in brackets):

1. Germany (1)
2. Argentina (2)
3. Colombia (4)
4. Netherlands (3)
5. Belgium (5)
6. Brazil (7)
7. Uruguay (6)
8. Spain (8)
9. France (10)
10. Switzerland (9)

11. Portugal (11)
12. Chile (12)
13. Italy (14)
14. Greece (13)
15. Costa Rica (15)
16. Mexico (17)
17. United States (18)
18. England (20)
19. Croatia (16)
20. Algeria (24)

Switzerland 10th is jokes.

Even England beat them.

windfish

"Hey M***, come check out this video from the game creator I love."

"Okay!" *sits down*

"Oooooh it's like a movie.

Wow, it looks so good.

Wait, this is scary.

Oh god this is really scary.

WHAT IS THAT?! THIS IS DISGUSTING.

THIS IS TOO SCARY OH MY GOD"

She actually cried.

Yeah. That's my 33-year old girlfriend.

lol at least she takes the time to look and cares for what you like.
Here is my scenario

"Hey got a second? Come check out this video from the game creator I love."

*YAWN* "Thats just some shitty game" *takes a short glimps*

"Don't you already have that? Why do you want another???"

Me: "Bu..bububuubu..."

"What is that... Knights? Dragons, Monster, seriously?
Could you at least turn down the volume?!!"

Me: "Yes, bu..bububububu I like..."

"I don't like it! Don't bother me with that" *carries on*

*silence*

Me: "I HATE YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW!!! ALSO PINK SUCKS!!!"

*silence*

*no sex that night*

Hype for Sunday's game. All aboard the hypetrain. We're gonna pwn Leicester. Leicester are gonna get pwneddd! They're noobs. PL noobgang members. MU MUF MUFC OK FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom