• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Hype!'

'Hypetrain'

'pwn'

'pwned'

'Noob'

'For the win'

'FTW'

You are actually a cretin if you use these.

K91XmYV.png

ibefhJFdeKYMRU.png

GorillaJu

You guys are so silly with your hatred over what words people use. I use like half the words you listed and I DONT GIVE A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

L1NETT

HYPE

u pwnd that noob

---

Blackpool, Barnsley, MK Dons and Portsmouth all chasing free agent Carl Baker

I'd take him in a heartbeat

Fuck Barnsley, why would he wanna play league 2 (no offence Pompey) or play in front of 4 MK Dongs fans. And Blackpool are going downhill faster than the cheese rolling thingy

Parkinson get on that

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hype for Sunday's game. All aboard the hypetrain. We're gonna pwn Leicester. Leicester are gonna get pwneddd! They're noobs. PL noobgang members. MU MUF MUFC OK FTW!

I started crying, I am so happy

L1NETT

Highly-rated MK Dons teenager Dele Alli has signed a new deal to keep him at the club until June 2017.

Alli has been the subject of interest from several Premier League clubs, most notably Liverpool, but Dons manager Karl Robinson is pleased the 18-year-old will continue his development at stadium:mk.

Contracts don't mean much but for his development probably for the best

Looked a real talent when I saw him on tuesday. Tank too

Use this quality of his well Dortmund. We have turned him into a world class commercial beast.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx0Z1toCIAAUgUp.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

Think the club said something about sales worth 200k of Shinji-only merchandise in Asia in his first week back at BVB.

Which is huge for us.

I'd imagine if you count his first 2 years at us, he probably covers his costs with merchandise sales + making us relevant in Japan.

Clegg

FF15 looks decent but I get the feeling that the plot is going to be different from the one originally put forward. Less world war and more douche bro jdrama.

FF15 looks decent but I get the feeling that the plot is going to be different from the one originally put forward. Less world war and more douche bro jdrama.

Man I feel like we're going to incur Lightning's revengeance for labelling Nomura's shit character designs as douches.

jts

...hate me...
Anyway, who's that beast that scored an 80 in the first round of UCL Fantasy. Wow. Must be #ITK.

What a boss.

Legend.

Oh that's right, it's me lol
ibxD1F6RCcusG7.png

This was your daily reminder.

Linius

Anyway, who's that beast that scored an 80 in the first round of UCL Fantasy. Wow. Must be #ITK.

What a boss.

Legend.

Oh that's right, it's me lol
ibxD1F6RCcusG7.png

This has been your daily reminder.

But did you predict we would trip the giant that is PSG?
frU10tR.png

Jarnet87

I was done with SE, then they came out with the trailer for XV and KH3 at E3. Then I was done with them again as I expected another please be excite. But a new trailer and word of a demo in March next year. They have pulled me back in. I am ready to love again.

tumblr_lyg2ffhAZz1qk8hih.gif

Blablurn

I was done with SE, then they came out with the trailer for XV and KH3 at E3. Then I was done with them again as I expected another please be excite. But a new trailer and word of a demo in March next year. They have pulled me back in. I am ready to love again.

tumblr_lyg2ffhAZz1qk8hih.gif

I hope it wont be another FF XIII distaster.

I just want beautiful graphics and a simple story.

jts

...hate me...
It was brilliant to see David Luiz shoot balls straight into the crowd. Thiago was injured, Marquinhos played.
Hm. Not so much #ITK then, am I.

But you should've nabbed the win, Linius. Win at home vs PSG, lose in Paris. Lose both to FCB, win both vs Apoel. Final 16 innit.

Linius

Hm. Not so much #ITK then, am I.

But you should've nabbed the win, Linius. Win at home vs PSG, lose in Paris. Lose both to FCB, win both vs Apoel. Final 16 innit.

Think we need to get points from Barca to go trough. Doubt PSG will lose both games.

Meanwhile in the youth CL...

RBZ7Z2s.png

L1NETT

he should be made an example of.

Seriously though I used those pictures because he looks the most cuntish in them.

Made an example of for what? Going on holiday and having a fag?

Oh no

put him in the stocks.

His punishment should be to be dressed by Nomura and made to go out in public.

I don't know who or what a Nomura is but yeah if it serves him right for going on holiday i'm all for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom