• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
L1NETT is so old and he cant take jokes anymore. :( One tasteless joke and he'll kick me out of our his bed i reckon

What is this

Here take your bradford shirt back. And give me back my Arrow boxset: Willa Holland Edition

pulsemyne

As a swansea fan I really should be laughing my arse off about the shower that is Cardiff and yet I cannot help but feel sorry for them. Actually no, I don't feel sorry for them at all. LOL cardiff.

Hixx

If Scotland go independent will Irn Bru get more expensive or will they just start making it in England? What about Tunnocks?

They can keep the oil and that.

L1NETT

I mean Hixx m8

GoodnaturedGreatAnnelid.gif

WHAT IS THIS

Is he England's bright young goalkeeper

help me

Hixx

m8 I know you don't get to see young talents often because League 1 but young keepers are notoriously bad at set pieces.

I assume Liverpool have Gerrard, Johnson, Flanagan, Sterling, Lallana, Sturridge, Henderson and Lambert. So we're responsible for nearly half of those English players :O

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
SpursOfficial: #THFC team: Lloris (c), Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Stambouli; Lennon, Paulinho, Townsend; Kane. #COYS #UEL

SpursOfficial: #THFC subs: Vorm, Chiriches, Dier, Capoue, Eriksen, Lamela, Soldado #COYS

Match against Partizan Belgrade is on ITV4 at 6, if anyone cares.

SpursOfficial: #THFC team: Lloris (c), Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Stambouli; Lennon, Paulinho, Townsend; Kane. #COYS #UEL

SpursOfficial: #THFC subs: Vorm, Chiriches, Dier, Capoue, Eriksen, Lamela, Soldado #COYS

I like it. Finally Fazio, Davies and Stambouli can have a proper run out, and I'm glad that the first game after announce Kabs as captain sees him not play. Hopefully this is a sign for the future! A future where our captain isn't even on the bench, let alone in the starting 11!

Also nice to see Kane get a start, though I know Poch's hand is slightly forced there. I think he's developing into rather a nice striker, even if half his goals are for the other side.

Scum

Nice to see Kane start. Have fun out there, 'ArryKane.

Magath's gone.

Inevitable.

Will absolutely be watching. My dad is a lifelong fan of Partizan so it's very exciting for him to watch one of their games live on actual TV in HD rather than a shitty stream from the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom