• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpursOfficial: #THFC team: Lloris (c), Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Stambouli; Lennon, Paulinho, Townsend; Kane. #COYS #UEL

SpursOfficial: #THFC subs: Vorm, Chiriches, Dier, Capoue, Eriksen, Lamela, Soldado #COYS

Match against Partizan Belgrade is on ITV4 at 6, if anyone cares.

I very much care

I also very much appreciate this post my good man

MGS V
FF XV
Bloodbourne (I hate souls but this looks good)

What a day, to own a PS4.

I genuinely don't understand how someone could hate the Souls games, but be looking forward to Bloodborne

To me they may as well be the same franchise, aside from the aesthetic

Esch

Banned
I like it. The old one was early 90s awful.
I agree. There's a big debate going on in the MLS thread about the logo but I like it a lot. Clean, minimalist, and the way it changes colors based on the team is very very cool imo. Obviously the one arguable shortcoming is that it doesn't have a ball on it but that can change.

WJD

I have no idea why someone would even consider a X1 at his point :lol

human-blinkers.jpg

I was going to photoshop a Sony logo on to this but you get the idea.

I agree. There's a big debate going on in the MLS thread about the logo but I like it a lot. Clean, minimalist, and the way it changes colors based on the team is very very cool imo. Obviously the one arguable shortcoming is that it doesn't have a ball on it but that can change.

Agreed. Have any mock-ups of jerseys with the new logo been released?

Wilbur

Banned
Haven't seen any of these new gameplay trailers. When dean buys the games I'll play them

Spent all day at the beach today and I'm fucking burnt. I'm the colour of Tilda Swinton's labia majora.

Did read the first 100 pages of Game of Thrones though. Really enjoying it so far.

Now off for dinner. Let's see if I can eat enough sausages that I simultaneously smell, taste and look like one.Tell Arnie I love him. Tell Viva I love him. Tell Pulga I hate that cun

end transmission

Kikarian

Haven't seen any of these new gameplay trailers. When dean buys the games I'll play them

Spent all day at the beach today and I'm fucking burnt. I'm the colour of Tilda Swinton's labia majora.

Did read the first 100 pages of Game of Thrones though. Really enjoying it so far.

Now off for dinner. Let's see if I can eat enough sausages that I simultaneously smell, taste and look like one.Tell Arnie I love him. Tell Viva I love him. Tell Pulga I hate that cun

end transmission
:lol

dc89

I genuinely don't understand how someone could hate the Souls games, but be looking forward to Bloodborne

To me they may as well be the same franchise, aside from the aesthetic

I just never got into Souls. Dunno why, just didn't like the whole world etc.

Well.....they aren't all out today and FFXV (if it even exists lol) is on XBONE too right?

That being said, PS4 FOR LYFE

I have no idea why someone would even consider a X1 at his point :lol

Halo Machine at this point.

Labadal

Deep Down will be shit

Bloodborne, MGSV and Persona 5 is enough for me. Cautiously optimistic about SIlent Hills as well. PES is dead.

Forgot MGSV.

Deep Down could be decent only because there is a possibility that they guys working on Dragon's Dogma worked on Deep Down. You saying Dragon's Dogma is shit?
the_most_hilarious_come_at_me_bro_memes_36.jpg

Forgot MGSV.

Deep Down could be decent only because there is a possibility that they guys working on Dragon's Dogma worked on Deep Down. You saying Dragon's Dogma is shit?
the_most_hilarious_come_at_me_bro_memes_36.jpg

I'm saying Dragon's Dogma is boss, but Capcom are shit and will find numerous ways to completely fuck Deep Down up :p

I just never got into Souls. Dunno why, just didn't like the whole world etc.

Disliking the world of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1 would be bannable if it was up to me. So many GOAT locations and NPCs

The world of Dark Souls 2 was fucking shit in comparison tbh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Disliking the world of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1 would be bannable if it was up to me. So many GOAT locations and NPCs

I don't know how anyone can dislike the world's of DeS and DS1, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it

You can dislike the gameplay, and fair enough, but the world.....DC89 I CANt

dc89

Plus [list of Xbox games that people conveniently forget because they're not some cheesy Japanese shite]

I will buy a Xbone next year. Halo is calling out to me. Looks so good.

I don't know how anyone can dislike the world's of DeS and DS1, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it

Give me a good example. I'm not asking this maliciously, I'm all for GOAT locations and stuff.

Do you worry that the series won't be able to go back to the creepy nature of the NPCs, as they have a bigger budget to polish them? DS2 felt like it was trying too hard to capture the feeling of the likes of Stockpile Thomas and the Maiden In Black

'You've a heart of gold, don't let them take it from you'

That'll be on my gravestone :p

WJD

I will buy a Xbone next year. Halo is calling out to me. Looks so good.

Buy it in time for the beta, think several people in here are getting it for MCC so should be able to get a decent party going for some 4v4 on Lockout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom