• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So I just walked into town and it's been on my mind that people hate the Disney Hercules film, now I think it's great but I'm wondering whether people hate it because the went left field and added soul music. Most Disney film songs sound the same and Hercules dared to be different, it broke boundaries in many ways, I think I people gave it another chance they would see jut how mug it influenced Disney films to come.

I'll say more once I've paid and am on my way home.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I honestly think of I gathered 10-15 kids now and showed them I they would live it, it was just ahead of the meta at the time.

So I just walked into town and it's been on my mind that people hate the Disney Hercules film, now I think it's great but I'm wondering whether people hate it because the went left field and added soul music. Most Disney film songs sound the same and Hercules dared to be different, it broke boundaries in many ways, I think I people gave it another chance they would see jut how mug it influenced Disney films to come.

I loved the film, AND the PS1 game!
That's right Wooden.

dc89

YES DANNY BOY!

how did that make you feel?

http://i.imgur.com/0Vdmngx.gif[/IMG

you want more?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/M0giVUb.gif[/img[/QUOTE]

Gonna play some more later!! Felt good man, smashed him right in the mouth.

[quote="FootballFan, post: 130878866"]Dan

Did you finish knack?[/QUOTE]

No :loool

Linius

I started Boardwalk after it came up here the other day. Thought it was a good a reason as any to start.

I didn't know it's based on real people.

Do I need to read up about them/the period?

If you've ever seen films on Capone and other big fellas from that time you probably already know some things about it. But I wouldn't go read about it now honestly, characters in BE who are based on real life gangsters obviously die the same way so you can basically only spoil yourself.

FootballFan

That makes sense.

Christ PES is so much better than FIFA this year. It's not even close.

I don't know Arnie, it's much closer than it has been between the 2 since 2008, that's for sure.

I think PES for masterleague/champions league and Fifa for online seasons is how I will go about it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte on Balotelli

I have no prejudice against Mario,” assured the tactician who left Liverpool striker Balotelli out of his debut game against Holland.

“I do not rule anyone out, but I do demand my players act like professionals. If you are not focused, if you wander about thinking only of yourself and basically graze on the pitch, then that’s not good enough for me.

“My choice not to call Balotelli and Cerci was natural in that sense. From here on we’ll see who will play, how they play and what attitudes are like on and off the field.

“With me it’s a constant revolving door policy, so you can come in and you can go out.”

Conte confessed he is keeping an eye on Southampton striker Pellè, who had already impressed at Feyenoord and now has four goals in five games for the Saints.

“On top of scoring 50 goals in 57 games in Holland, Pellè is now also scoring in England. We are watching him, as we are with others.

“I want a squad of 25-30 players based on meritocracy. I am not interested if your name is x or y, as I want 30 people who think ‘we are the Nazionale.’

“The main problem is that if you have quality and do not run, that’s not enough for me. You must also provide intensity. De Rossi, like others, has a positive rage within him.”

Guess that rules out Mario till they sack Conte then

Was expecting a good game at 12;45. Got up even though I'm hungover and it's fucking stoke v QPR. Who thought that was a good idea to televise?

BT pls

GorillaJu

I liked Hercules. Edgy art style, James Woods Hades, great use of color, trippy song sequences, classic Disney creepiness. It was great. Funny too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
eh, I loved Hercules and everything about it! It's a shame it was too short though, or rather, I wanted more fights with awesome mythological creatures :(

Wilbur

Banned
Hercules is brilliant and one of my favourite Disney movies

Compelled me to start demons souls again when I get back, or if I've sold it buy dark souls. Good lads.

Need to play the PES demo when I get back as well, although I remember enjoying last years demo and disliking the full game. As usual.

Arnie

Guess that rules out Mario till they sack Conte then

Are you sure, Yurtle.

tumblr_nc2fdyucwg1rl56nko1_1280.jpg

Arnie

Suso's loan took him outside Brenty's radius of effect innit

Career death

Most definitely.

Whereas Mario, in just a few weeks, has begun his resurrection.

tumblr_nc0s53F1rv1thcevlo2_500.gif

(If you couldn't tell I was browsing Tumblr in response to Mr Conte and needed a way to shoehorn some of these in)

Scum

QPR XI: Green, Isla, Caulker, Ferdinand, Traore, Mutch, Barton, Fer, Kranjcar, Austin, Vargas.

Stoke XI: Begovic, Bardsley, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters, Nzonzi, Whelan, Diouf, Adam, Moses, Crouch.

dc89

QPR XI: Green, Isla, Caulker, Ferdinand, Traore, Mutch, Barton, Fer, Kranjcar, Austin, Vargas.

Stoke XI: Begovic, Bardsley, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters, Nzonzi, Whelan, Diouf, Adam, Moses, Crouch.

Fancy a Stoke win today.
15/8 too... I think I'll have a bit of that.

dc89

Amazed people are excited for FF15, since when has graphics been that series problem

FFXII wasn't great. I know it was the hardware etc but it just looked muddier than FFX and not as defined.

Put it on an emulator though and boy does that game sing.

Scum

QPR 1 - 3 Stoke City
A. Villa 1 - 3 Arsenal
Burnley 0 - 4 Sunderland
Newcastle 2 - 1 Hull City
Swansea 2 - 2 Southampton

West Ham 1 - 2 Liverpool

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Are you sure, Yurtle.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/3d4999604dcd5b240ff6b443c13e33fe/tumblr_nc2fdyucwg1rl56nko1_1280.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

you can't fix crazy, Arnold.

we tried

[img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/f9f1caf9ec08d22a7d31b68598627420/tumblr_n85icu6C5T1s0t6o2o2_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom