• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

--------------- Neuer

Rafinha - Boateng - Dante - Alaba

------- Lahm - Hojbjerg

Robben ------ Shaqiri ---- Bernat

---------------- Pizza

???

Arnie

Call your landlord, or is that too obvious?
Would rather be clued up over my legal position before I do.

If I called him now I wouldn't have much leverage in the conversation other than "you're out of order".
I imagine they are very clean people
Bathroom stinks.
My mate was woken up by a load of topless polish men walking into his room to refit his windows the other month without any warning. Not sure there is much you can do really apart from having a go at your landlord
What if I wanted to have sex on my landing?

Did my landlord think about that?
Can you get free legal advice over in the UK from a community law centre like you can here? I'd go about it that way mate.

Neuer in cm will happen one of these days.
I've never seen a community law centre in my life.
That's mad, renting is so shit.
It is.

Unless I win the lottery or fall in love with Princess Beatrice I've got no choice though.

Fucking London.

Linius

Its the Italians you need to worry about

Don't think I remember any Italians.

Btw, is there a way for me to turn off noises from my opponent. Sometimes I play against someone with idiot music in the background or whatevs and it goes on top of the sound of the game. I'd much rather listen to the stadium cheering and the commentator than my stupid opponent.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Btw, is there a way for me to turn off noises from my opponent. Sometimes I play against someone with idiot music in the background or whatevs and it goes on top of the sound of the game. I'd much rather listen to the stadium cheering and the commentator than my stupid opponent.

At the load up screen click game settings, audio, voice chat unlick it

Italian Club is Believe FC's worst rivals. We seem to play them at least once every session.

Where do you guys stand on players blatantly diving, but getting away with it by realising they fucked up and not claiming a foul, thus allowing the game to carry on as though nothing happened?

Personally, I think it should still be a booking

Stoke you fucks. Yes Owen, just ignore the way Shawcross completely lost him. Dull cunt.

Blablurn

fucking Rafinha. how does he get to start immediately after his recovery. FUCKING HELL STOP IT
At least Pierre-Emile is starting

I have no idea why Pep likes Rafinha so much. I even understand your criticism in that regard. Why, elsk? Why does he love Rafinha so much? :D

Even after the fucking injury haha.

Need some legal advice:

I live in a house that's split into three flats. I'm in the top flat. House is being renovated, scaffolding out the front, Bulgarian builders. Without any warning from the landlord these builders are letting themselves into our flat (with keys), using my toilet and just in general coming and going as they please.

What can I do about this? We've had no warning from the landlord whatsoever.

Have a look at your contract, see if it says anything about it.

operon

Need some legal advice:

I live in a house that's split into three flats. I'm in the top flat. House is being renovated, scaffolding out the front, Bulgarian builders. Without any warning from the landlord these builders are letting themselves into our flat (with keys), using my toilet and just in general coming and going as they please.

What can I do about this? We've had no warning from the landlord whatsoever.

I thought a landlord was supposed to let you know if there were coming into the house so their bound to need to let you know about things like that. Check and see if ye have a citizens advise bureau nearby they might be able to advise you

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone see that Barclays advert? Anyone who stared at me like that for more than 10 seconds is either a rapist or someone with no social skills.

On the Citizens Advice Bureau website it says

"Your landlord has a right to reasonable access to carry out repairs. What ‘reasonable access’ means depends on why your landlord needs to get access. For example, in an emergency, your landlord is entitled to immediate access to carry out any necessary work.

Your landlord also has a right to enter the property to inspect the state of repair or to empty a fuel slot meter, but they should always ask for your permission and should give you at least 24 hours notice.

If you are staying in lodgings where it is agreed that your landlord provides a room-cleaning service or where you share a room with other lodgers, your landlord can enter without permission.

Your landlord does not have a right to enter in any other circumstances unless they have a court order.

If you are having problems with your landlord who is entering the accommodation without the tenant’s permission, you should consult an experienced adviser, for example, at a Citizens Advice Bureau. To search for details of your nearest CAB, including those that can give advice by email, click on nearest CAB."

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/engla...ing_a_home_e/common_problems_with_renting.htm

Blablurn

Sky Germany has the best moderator

sedlaczek.jpg

955470904.jpg

Do you know her, Milch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom