• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFXII wasn't great. I know it was the hardware etc but it just looked muddier than FFX and not as defined.

Put it on an emulator though and boy does that game sing.
They halved the polygon budget for each models and tried to make up for it via textures.

Thing that surprised me was that Dragon Age was lauded for how it handled team AI but ffxii did it better.

I was so in love with that game that I read everything about it. I want a hd port of it so bad.

Blablurn

DC. I'm so stoked for MGSV

Bx-XaXmIMAAeGyT.png:large

Tc91

They halved the polygon budget for each models and tried to make up for it via textures.

Thing that surprised me was that Dragon Age was lauded for how it handled team AI but ffxii did it better.

I was so in love with that game that I read everything about it. I want a hd port of it so bad.

HD IZJS on PSN. PLEASE.

Hixx

Diouf you fucking shithouse. 2 on 2 and you come inside to make it as easy as possible for the defenders. Go back to the Bundesliga.

On Wednesday there were 13 goals in two games

Last saturday there were 25 goals in 10 games

So um....yeah I guess?

DAT GOMES

great football that

pretty good for a bunch of hipster peasants

Then why are they not scoring l1nett

WHERE ARE THE GOALS

also why is Ian Harte playing

Isn't he like 40

FootballFan

Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that

Arnie

Need some legal advice:

I live in a house that's split into three flats. I'm in the top flat. House is being renovated, scaffolding out the front, Bulgarian builders. Without any warning from the landlord these builders are letting themselves into our flat (with keys), using my toilet and just in general coming and going as they please.

What can I do about this? We've had no warning from the landlord whatsoever.

Waiting on Dark Souls 2 for PS4, sounds like they are considering it now... easy cash innit

Some of those areas will need wholesale texture replacement from scratch for it to look anything better than horrendous on PS4. Maybe they already look much better on PC, doubt it though judging from the stream I watch

Crouch is the biggest cheat in the game, honestly. Gets away with fucking murder.

Opposite of his time in the CL. Couldn't fairly jump with a defender within 5 yards of him without being called up for a foul

@Destinybros, I can go on now before the 3pm kickoffs if you're up for it

Ortix

Banned
Need some legal advice:

I live in a house that's split into three flats. I'm in the top flat. House is being renovated, scaffolding out the front, Bulgarian builders. Without any warning from the landlord these builders are letting themselves into our flat (with keys), using my toilet and just in general coming and going as they please.

Call your landlord, or is that too obvious?

Elchele

Need some legal advice:

I imagine they are very clean people

Need some legal advice:

My mate was woken up by a load of topless polish men walking into his room to refit his windows the other month without any warning. Not sure there is much you can do really apart from having a go at your landlord

FootballFan

Need some legal advice:

Can you get free legal advice over in the UK from a community law centre like you can here? I'd go about it that way mate.

I wonder with what formation Pep will surprise us today.

I expect a snarky comment from Elsk.

Neuer in cm will happen one of these days.

bobito

Banned
Need some legal advice:

That's mad, renting is so shit.

K1LLER7

Some of those areas will need wholesale texture replacement from scratch for it to look anything better than horrendous on PS4. Maybe they already look much better on PC, doubt it though judging from the stream I watch

Opposite of his time in the CL. Couldn't fairly jump with a defender within 5 yards of him without being called up for a foul

@Destinybros, I can go on now before the 3pm kickoffs if you're up for it
I might come on in a bit.

Will send you a text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom