• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

dc89

Stupid. Probably lashed out mainly due to another player (Wernbloom) fouling him quite hardly earlier in a similar scenario.

Oh. You didn't see. Wernbloom shouldn't have even been on the pitch. He was on a yellow and He fouled Aguero (?) and the ref booked the wrong player.

Clegg

I wish that second gif lasted a few seconds longer. Then we could see if there really was no reaction from Milner to the red. Probably thinking "you daft cunt."

Meier

Oh. You didn't see. Wernbloom shouldn't have even been on the pitch. He was on a yellow and He fouled Aguero (?) and the ref booked the wrong player.

Yeah, I was on a conference call with my boss sitting next to me but I had the twitter feed up and would glance at it every few minutes and saw something to that effect. It also mentioned Ferna's sending off being pretty harsh, but I didn't see the fouls to comment.

Carbonox

I forgot there was Football on today. What did I miss?

7Pf3Sun.png

"It is very difficult to understand how we played so bad from the beginning. We were so nervous, we gave away two bad goals - we didn't play."

"It was such a low performance from important players. It is a strange moment. It is not just this competition. In the last two weeks we are not playing."

"It is a crisis of confidence."

"I don't think the sendings-off decided the match, it was in the first half when we weren't ourselves"

Meier

So.

Milner and Fernando against Bayern's midfield?

Lampard will play then as well for better or for worse.

Clichy's first half was one of the worst halves I've seen from a City player in many years. It was diabolical. He is my nemesis.. I finally gave him credit after a good performance against United and then he shits the bed in the worst way imagineable. No Kolarov for over a month.. I wanna cry.

dc89

Did The Electrician blow a fuse in his post-match interview?

Did Pellegrini come out to do his post match interview in the end?

He's been honest.

Pellegrini: "I don't want to make any excuse for the way we played. I don't want to link the referee and the result" #MCFC

Pellegrini, @MCFC: "I don’t think we saw the team that we normally see. We rarely had a shot and we conceded easy goals." #UCL

Clegg

Netflix are adapting the Series of Unfortunate Events books into a tv series.

Want this one to succeed. Was a right pisser when they decided not to release any sequels to the movie.

Clegg

Vincent Kompany ‏@VincentKompany 1m1 minute ago

When no one believes anymore it's my role to still believe. Thanks for the great support today. #MCFC #UsAgainstTheWorld #KeepTheFaith
O

M

G

Meier

Niall Quinn has blamed FFP for City's poor performances in Europe.

Without it we would have made some different buys over the past few years, but it's not like our squad isn't filled with great players so you can't blame FFP for their failing to perform. They just really suck right now and there are a few who are not nearly good enough. Jovetic should be sold this summer -- hell, this January. He isn't the answer and never will be.

I am confident we would have jettisoned Clichy if we didn't need a HG player and FFP affected that, but we could have bought better even within the confines of the restrictions. Shaw or Baines were players we desperately should have tried to sign for 2 seasons and we didn't and now we're paying for it.

Top Bottom