• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Lightning

Banned
So Liverpool got the most respectable result, and we lost without giving Casillas a save to make

English clubs pls
Arsenal and Chelsea didn't lose and have basically qualified from their groups.

City and Liverpool going to shame the league by not qualifying out of their groups.

Luis Suárez has claimed that one of Chelsea’s players expressed misgivings about José Mourinho’s time-wasting tactics when they played at Anfield last season in the game where Liverpool’s title challenge started to unravel.

I was asking myself: ‘Why are they doing this from the first minute?’ I even asked one of their players. ‘What do you want me to do? If he makes us play like this, I have to play like this,’ he replied. ‘What else can I do? If I don’t, I won’t play. What would you do?’”

“If I had been in Stevie’s shoes, I don’t know if I would have been able to carry on playing,” the Barcelona striker recalls. “Emotionally, it must have been very, very hard.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/nov/05/luis-suarez-chelsea-liverpool-jose-mourinho

cccikk.gif

xvsphq.jpg

I saw you finished in the top 5,000 along with one other guy in the group. I know I was just barely behind you two so I'm amazed I didn't make it as well. Must have just missed out.
For what it's worth I think the other guy was in the top 5,000 two years ago, not last year.
I was top 50! in the EL fantasy last year but then I forgot to change my team one match day, barely got any points and then completely gave up, lol.

Sviat buddy, where have you been? You missed Leverkusen beating Zenit yesterday.
I quit my job so now I don't sit on neogaf all day. Have better things to do. I would have posted yesterday but was watching the game at a friends place and was too disgusted to post afterwards when I got home.

El Topo

OT9 |9 Problems but a snitch ain't one

Okay, I tried. That joke was old years ago. Sorry. We really need a bantergate title though.

Edit:
Ah, I forgot Pennywise's amazing thread title. Yeah, gotta be that one. Best title in years, right up there with Atlus Shrugged for the SMT4 Europe thread.

Scum

I quit my job so now I don't sit on neogaf all day. Have better things to do. I would have posted yesterday but was watching the game at a friends place and was too disgusted to post afterwards when I got home.

Oh. What happened? Money not good enough? Bored of the job??

Lightning

Banned
I really hope CSKA try to troll and appeal Ignashehich's yellow card due to mistaken identity. Pls
CSKA have just given themselves a brilliant chance at qualifying. They win in Russia against Roma and City have left themselves a huge task of beating Bayern and then needing another performance against Roma.

Yeah city have got a problem now. CSKA win their next game and they go a long way forward.

Fucking city though. That's got nothing to do with seedings, that's just pathetic.

Scum

Money is fine but I really dislike equity research( and finance in general). Incredibly boring.

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll have to get a job again at some point.

I see. Good luck with the job hunting.

Quiche and Cola. Ahahahaha!

@kpsundayworld
Reports that Robin van Persie will be dropped by Van Gaal and replaced by James Wilson this weekend. RVP was poor at City #MUFC

Esch

Banned
Yaya apologizing on twitter for the red card.

Dunno. He's looked unhappy all season coasting around the pitch with a pissed off look on his face. Thought maybe it's because he's getting older, but maybe it's something else.

wedward

In 10 years I wonder what people will think of when they look back on RVP's career?

Probably the red card in the CL against Barca.

Top Bottom