• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Phlebas

Banned
Yaya apologizing on twitter for the red card.

Dunno. He's looked unhappy all season coasting around the pitch with a pissed off look on his face. Thought maybe it's because he's getting older, but maybe it's something else.

Someone should have bought him a cake.

Hixx

I think most people will remember him leaving Arsenal for United and winning shit. People always forget the bad things with time.

Got as many honours at Arsenal as he has at Man United. Can't see him winning anything this year and if he's still at Man United next year...

Two winners medals for a player of his calibre... unfulfilled potential mang.

wedward

Got as many honours at Arsenal as he has at Man United. Can't see him winning anything this year and if he's still at Man United next year...

Pretty underwhelming for Netherlands also. Should have done better with the talent he has.

He was at one of those clubs for 8 years though. #wastedtime

K1LLER7

RVP will be known as the main man who led United to the 20th PL title in Fergie's last season.

What a player. £25m bargain.

^ he did. Dat United not winning anything for 6 years. He knew he was wrong looool

K1LLER7

Highly doubt Wilson will be asked to lead the line on his own.

Wouldn't mind him starting alongside Falcao.

RVP will start though. Don't believe the reports #IAMITK

Wilbur

Banned
Highly doubt Wilson will be asked to lead the line on his own.

Wouldn't mind him starting alongside Falcao.

RVP will start though. Don't believe the reports #IAMITK

If it is happening:

Rooney-Wilson
Di Maria
Herrera-Fellaini
Blind

Or swap fellaini for Januzaj, whatever

or mata

Or RVP

Or Falcao

GOD WHAT A TEAM

pls don't look at our backline

Wilson deserves his shot. He's looked sharp whenever he's come on. Not worth him playing u21's anymore.

But if he's playing instead of RVP that means we are sticking with 433. Thought we'd revert to the diamond.

how jokes was tonight

Even in our fucking sorry state we can still enjoy Leeds 2.0 embarrassing themselves

Can't wait for Salazar to post.
They're hilarious. Just totally lost the plot.

Funny thing is they could still get through. I mean you wouldn't think it likely but Bayern are already through so they might be able to get a win next game and then it'd be a one off against Roma.

Hopefully they get Europa anyway.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilson deserves his shot. He's looked sharp whenever he's come on. Not worth him playing u21's anymore.

But if he's playing instead of RVP that means we are sticking with 433. Thought we'd revert to the diamond.

Funny thing is they could still get through. I mean you wouldn't think it likely but Bayern are already through so they might be able to get a win next game and then it'd be a one off against Roma.

That's true. Hopefully Roma at home is too much for them but they're jammy cunts sometimes so I dunno.

K1LLER7

If it is happening:

Rooney-Wilson
Di Maria
Herrera-Fellaini
Blind

Or swap fellaini for Januzaj, whatever

or mata

Or RVP

Or Falcao

GOD WHAT A TEAM

pls don't look at our backline
Would prefer:

Rooney - Wilson

---- Adnan ----
ADM ----- Giraffe
----- Blind -----

Shaw - Idiot 1 - McBenkenbaur - Idiot 2

Need to get ADM back into the midfield again. Fellaini has played well recently so its a tough one between him and Herrera. Carrick is back too, so Blind finally has some competition. Shaw has been great, 3Sixty hasn't laughed at him yet.

Can't wait till we fix the CB situation and have some luck on our side with the injuries. I believe in LVGenius. He'll get us clanking again.

K1LLER7

That Kompany tweet just made it funnier.

City should pull a Bayern and buy Doumbia. That should stop them from losing to CSKA Moscow.

I'm fourth with Hull with two games left.

I was third for the last many matches, then I lost the 4 last ones. the one that hurt the most was the lost match to Liverpool, second last match of the season. Liverpool now under management of Steve Davis were fighting relegation and I could almost have secured them going down. :(

I had already made plans to buy Henderson and Sturridge.

Finished To The Moon, no tears were shed. I must be dead inside

CNmCbSf.png

Wilbur

Banned
I was third for the last many matches, then I lost the 4 last ones. the one that hurt the most was the lost match to Liverpool, second last match of the season. Liverpool now under management of Steve Davis were fighting relegation and I could almost have secured them going down. :(

I had already made plans to buy Henderson and Sturridge.

Steve Davis hahahaha

I've lost five games all season.

Away to United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton
Home to Chelsea

Beat City at home and drew away, beat Arsenal and Liverpool at home and Chelsea away.

United next. If I win I'm guaranteed CL. GOKHAN TÖRE IS THE GOAT

Top Bottom