• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
just got back from interstellar. i'm so sorry, but... it's a bit of a dud.

Yeah, I felt the same way.

Spoiler
am I the only one who found the 23 years moment comical?
and Matt Damon's fight was unintentionally hilarious too

Matthew was pretty gud, loved many of his scenes.

Fabrizio Romano just retweeted a Goal article about Vidic returning to us for a 6 month loan :/

He made another 'fuck up that led to a goal' two days ago btw :lol the Vidic weekly special

A sensational secret agent

We just talk about everything here, even things that should go everywhere else.

Bollocks

I doubt the mods would have much tolerance for us making a thread every time we have an opinion to share. We chat meaningless throwaway shite and banter eachother off, and that's what makes this thread boss

And honestly, I'd rather talk to FW about CoD:AW than some gaming-side dipshits like Scum.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Homeland's S1, 3 and 4 (so far) are all good TV.

2 not so much, but still better than most shows. Never listen to the cackling hens on GAF.

Gambit

Sod football for this weekend. We'll get bukakked by Stoke thanks to our shitty defending. I'm spending it watching films and playing Bayonetta 2.

How about some Tag Climax this weekend? (Spoiler: I am only half-way through 3rd Climax and not the world's best Bayo player)

Got halfway through Homeland season 2 and abandoned ship. No regrets.

Ditto

The Crew makes no sense to me.

Like,
I'm supposed to be this badass racer but the only way I win a race is because the computer lets me. the cars handle like crap so I'm always running shit over...but the game doesn't actually let you really hit anything. Not pedestrians anyway.

Social part might be fun.

Lots of Ubi unintentional comedy so that's a plus too. Definitely won't buy but the demo will get some use.

DBT85

Just watching the Liverpool v Chelsea match from 11/12 at work and they are interviewing Carroll after the match. The fee paid for this muppet was extraordinary. Ashley was a genius.

Just watching the Liverpool v Chelsea match from 11/12 at work and they are interviewing Carroll after the match. The fee paid for this muppet was extraordinary. Ashley was a genius.

Think he'd have turned into a boss player under 3 very specific circumstances

1) Staying at Newcastle
2) Staying fit
3) Staying focussed on self-improvement

DBT85

Think he'd have turned into a boss player under 3 very specific circumstances

1) Staying at Newcastle
2) Staying fit
3) Staying focussed on self-improvement

Absolutely. He'd certainly have had a better chance of it at least.

£85m spent that day on two strikers, neither came even close to fulfilling that fee.

I dreamed of Torres at United before he went to Liverpool. Torres, Rooney, Ronaldo. Could have been terrifying. Then he left Liverpool, failed at Chelsea and Vidic breathed a huge sigh of relief that his nemesis wouldn't hurt him again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Morata and Callejon are both called up for Spain's next games btw, their first ever cap. I'm delighted for them, their 'gamble' paid off

Llion is only beautiful
How was the movie Yurtl?
image.php

Absolutely. He'd certainly have had a better chance of it at least.

£85m spent that day on two strikers, neither came even close to fulfilling that fee.

I dreamed of Torres at United before he went to Liverpool. Torres, Rooney, Ronaldo. Could have been terrifying. Then he left Liverpool, failed at Chelsea and Vidic breathed a huge sigh of relief that his nemesis wouldn't hurt him again.

The Milan derby is gonna be a thing of comedy gold with those two playing against each other.

An eye patch is a great way to pick up girls.

"I lost it while saving an orphan from being turned into child soldier in Sierra Leone"

Then tell them you are just wearing it while they prepare your bionic eye

Keira Knightley recently posed topless in Interview Magazine as her own personal protest against photoshopping. Knightley told The Times she demanded the (not safe for work) photos be unedited so people could see what she really looked like.

“I’ve had my body manipulated so many different times for so many different reasons, whether it’s paparazzi photographers or for film posters,” Knightley said. “That [shoot] was one of the ones where I said: ‘OK, I’m fine doing the topless shot so long as you don’t make them any bigger or retouch.’ Because it does feel important to say it really doesn’t matter what shape you are.”

But Knightley is taking a stand now. The Interview shoot captures Knightley’s real figure—including her true breast size. “I think women’s bodies are a battleground and photography is partly to blame,” the Imitation Game actress told The Times. “Our society is so photographic now, it becomes more difficult to see all of those different varieties of shape.”

That’s just one of many candid truths 29-year-old Knightley has been preaching on her current press tour. This month, she also told Net-a-Porter that she’s annoyed as a feminist that most movies reflect only what middle-aged white men want and identify with. She has turned down many a role because she thought she was being asked to do things male actors are never asked to do—specifically gratuitous sex and violence. “It’s actually a difficult question: how much flesh are you meant to bare?” she said. “We’re saying that we should be sexually liberated but then again not that sexually liberated. It’s confusing.”

She added that she long ago left fairy tales behind: “Why should you wait for some f–king dude to rescue you?”
brb

Arnie

I think we are going to get battered.

And I'm watching it with Nathan and William.

Plus I'm hungover.

Emotionally fragile.

Tc91

Going to be able to watch about 70-75 mins of our game today before work, please be like 3-0 up so I can go to work happy.

Hope Gerrard doesn't play today if Liverpool are serious about getting a result.

Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Ramires, Fabregas and even Matic will make him look silly.

Hoping West Ham can keep our good form going. Loved the season so far.

Hope Gerrard doesn't play today if Liverpool are serious about getting a result.

Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Ramires, Fabregas and even Matic will make him look silly.

Hoping West Ham can keep our good form going. Loved the season so far.

Do you want to start with the same team as against Madrid?

Because you are going to start with the same team as against Newcastle.

Top Bottom