• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Lightning

Banned
The tennis is proving a disappointment. These matches should be competitive but they have been one sided to hell. Djokovic is destroying Cilic.

Hixx

10170711_738034852915027_52715542534511625_n.jpg

fuck me

just where is nufc all about then??

Just watched the 'Hitchcock' film with Anthony Hopkins as Hitch. It was alright, some fun lines/moments and Hopkins is pretty good. (although he doesn't really nail the accent properly) Seeing the making of Psycho was great tho, lol.

and omg Scarlett, hnnnnng

Hixx

"News has hit today that Starz has ordered up 10 episodes of Ash vs. Evil Dead. And get this: Bruce Campbell is reprising his role as Ash!"

oh my giddy aunt

Hixx

jesus christ

me and quiche will be playing halo mcc when it unlocks for him if anyone wants to join us (12am GMT I presume)

jesalr

Mertesacker tweeted in memory of Robert Enke and is catching shit from Arsenal fans.

Jesus, football fans are a special shade of shit.

Mertesacker tweeted in memory of Robert Enke and is catching shit from Arsenal fans.

Jesus, football fans are a special shade of shit.

Unfortunately, its not just football fans.

I can't work out if society has gone to shit or if it was always this bad and the cunts just didn't have a way to voice themselves loud enough before social media. Things do seem to be getting worse though

Pennywise

Unfortunately, its not just football fans.

I can't work out if society has gone to shit or if it was always that bad and the cunts just didn't have a way to voice their themselves loud enough before social media. Things do seem to be getting worse though

More and more cunts got internet connections, and this shitty behaviour is getting more popular obivously.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The very notion of being "bantered off" is hilarious to me

Zabojnik

Falcao will have a lot of time for tweeting with that knee.
U5CSBEo.png

I remember when people were talking about Vidal's knee. Turns out it's actually Falcao who's only got one left. What a tempo to be vivo.

Snitch killing it with his PES OT. Even Konami employees are posting now. Incredible.

Tc91

well i would like to play some MP but I haven't been able to find a game since I got it at like 2pm

Played like 3 games. It's actually insane.

60 fps, halo is back and all that. Can't wait for the servers to be populated so you can hop straight into another game.

Top Bottom