• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Salvadora

Arsenal only need a CB/DM so it isn't like even a smallish January budget would deter us anyway.

Nastastic/Schneiderlin and we're quids in.

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal only need a CB/DM so it isn't like even a smallish January budget would deter us anyway.

Nastastic/Schneiderlin and we're quids in.

Saints won't sell Schneiderlin in January if they're anywhere near European qualification.

I mean, I don't think they would anyway, but especially in that case.

I have hardly ever actually played football.

It was all cricket, cricket, cricket here as one can imagine

I don't think I had even heard of cricket until we won the ashes in 06 or something. Can't hack it. Too boring. It's boring to play, let alone watch.

Fuck FIFA and PES

If you like football go outside and play a 5 v 5

Amen. I play 5v5 every Tuesdays and been playing the last 4 years now. Best decision I've made, it's so much fun and I look forward to each game.

Last year we made the final although lost 7-0, that team was BEASTLY. This year we've yet to win in 4 games, ugh.

Our passing game needs work as well as our give and go.

Wilbur

Banned
And what I saw in the shower

l1x61OA.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd decimate you. Clean you out in the first five minutes because you snitched to the trainer coach that I shit in his briefcase.

I bet you're that wanker that always turned up on a Sunday still pissed from the night before

Dude I don't go to play if I'm tired, why ruin their fun :lol

Unless they need a Lloris-esque rush goalie

I don't think I had even heard of cricket until we won the ashes in 06 or something. Can't hack it. Too boring. It's boring to play, let alone watch.

I didn't start watching football till 10th grade/standard.

I hated how popular Cricket was here. I even took coaching classes for it and apparently I was good at bowling too according to the coach. But fuck playing 5 day tests.

Edit: Also, just remembered, whatsapp add :p

L1NETT

Cricket is wonderfully social.

Shame I played with mostly a bunch of wank stains who couldn't talk about nowt bar tits and cars

Shame I was really good at it too. Why can't I be good at something I enjoy

Instead I play football like a poor man's Stephen Carr

And that's saying something

Fake edit: Oh don't forget FA Cup draw on at 7 folks.

dc89

The bantz still going strong.

Each of you propose a footygaf squad for 5 v 5.

--------------------FF------------------

-------------------ME-------------------

-------Wilbz--------------Yurt----------

-----------------Arnie*---------------------

Subs: Bla, Matthew, WJD & Salazar

*Built like Suarez, bound to score goals.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Amen. I pay 5v5 every Tuesdays and been playing the last 4 years now. Best decision I;ve made, it's so much fun and I look forward to each game.

Last year we made the final although lost 7-0, that team was BEASTLY. This year we've yet to win in 4 games, ugh.

Our passing game needs work as well as our give and go.
you play for Barca? What a plot twist!

I'd think their relationship is fake to promote her career
like irina shayk

Carbonox

Nothing gets my anus wet quite like going in two footed in Sunday League Football and eradicating a life. Everyone should be playing Sunday League footiie. If you're even remotely in shape you'll be like Djemba-Djemba in his prime.

£60m release clause in Sterling's contract?

Poor move from us if so. If he becomes as good as he's capable of, and transfer prices remain as riiculous as they are now, £60m could easily be fuck all in 3 or so years' time.

Not a fan of release clauses for young players who have yet to fill their potential.

Salvadora

Poor move from us if so. If he becomes as good as he's capable of, and transfer prices remain as riiculous as they are now, £60m could easily be fuck all in 3 or so years' time.

Not a fan of release clauses for young players who have yet to fill their potential.
Haven't you in the recent past ignored a buy-out clause in contract for one of your players.

Stands to reason, you would do it again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
--------------------FF------------------

-------------------ME-------------------

-------Wilbz--------------Yurt----------

-----------------Arnie*---------------------

Subs: Bla, Matthew, WJD & Salazar

*Built like Suarez, bound to score goals.
WJD (he posted a vid once) and Salazar are legit good, I'll stick to the bench in their presence

I'll be their Eva

And dibs on man-marking KidA and L1NETT in corners

Facism

just so people know my 5 a side team irl had the best defensive record each season for 3 seasons. That's what you get with facism playing D.

Yurt knows.

Haven't you in the recent past ignored a buy-out clause in contract for one of your players.

Stands to reason, you would do it again.

We got away with it once, in a position where we were trying to protect our ego as well. It would have been hugely embarassing for the club to have to sell him to Arsenal. I imagine our future release clauses will be watertight on the players' part after what happened with Suarez.

And if Madrid want a player, and there's an avenue to get him, they'll get him. Henry was operating under the assumption that Arsenal wouldn't be bothered to go through the hassle of trying to go through the courts and make us honour the release clause, Madrid on the other hand would probably put us through the grinder to make it happen

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
just so people know my 5 a side team irl had the best defensive record each season for 3 seasons. That's what you get with facism playing D.

Yurt knows.

And they only have to look at Carbo's Chiellini-esque out of place nose really

They'll go back to playing PES

dc89

WJD (he posted a vid once) and Salazar are legit good, I'll stick to the bench in their presence

I'll be their Eva

And dibs on man-marking KidA and L1NETT in corners

Well it's a squad game Yurt and we all take a turn on the bench, plus I think they will be exceptional impact players. FF you're in goal because you're our Valdes, when he was in his prime.

FootballFan

Well it's a squad game Yurt and we all take a turn on the bench, plus I think they will be exceptional impact players. FF you're in goal because you're our Valdes, when he was in his prime.

Pls. I can't gk for shit. I am puyol.

http://i.imgur.com/2UiUFII.png[IMG]

if i preorder pes on amazon they will add a free football. i could use it and kick it against the wall afterwards.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha

Top Bottom