• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Scum

Poor move from us if so. If he becomes as good as he's capable of, and transfer prices remain as riiculous as they are now, £60m could easily be fuck all in 3 or so years' time.

Not a fan of release clauses for young players who have yet to fill their potential.

Pointless to have it in there if a team like R. Madrid come calling.

On what basis is Wilbz making your teams exactly? Cos it can't be athletic ability right? JOKES.

He'd be my team chef.

------Salazar-----

-------Yurt---------

Viva----------WJD

-------Horse------

Manager - KidA
Cheerleader - Soi-Fong

United fans only.

wedward

We miss him so so so so so much, not saying he's been great for us but he atleast gave us some rhythm. Everything is so disjointed without him.

Yup, he has been poor, but he gives us a bit of rhythm that we are missing when we play Jack or Ramsey in a more advanced position.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
On what basis is Wilbz making your teams exactly? Cos it can't be athletic ability right? JOKES.

He'd be my team chef.

------Salazar-----

-------Yurt---------

Viva----------WJD

-------Horse------

Manager - KidA
Cheerleader - Soi-Fong

United fans only.

What

A

Team

...I'm finally playing in my favourite position ;_; God bless you Vivaz ;_;

Edit: unless Salazar is your keeper? Did you see his artificial knees? HE CANT JUMP

Kikarian

He'd be my team chef.

------Salazar-----

-------Yurt---------

Viva----------WJD

-------Horse------

Manager - KidA
Cheerleader - Soi-Fong

United fans only.
I'll be Left back.

Facism

playstation keeps sending me emails about joining plus.

I don't think they understand that i don't take kindly to paying a hostage fee to get multiplayer back.

WJD

He'd be my team chef.

------Salazar-----

-------Yurt---------

Viva----------WJD

-------Horse------

Manager - KidA
Cheerleader - Soi-Fong

United fans only.

Superb team.

K1LLER7

He'd be my team chef.

------Salazar-----

-------Yurt---------

Viva----------WJD

-------Horse------

Manager - KidA
Cheerleader - Soi-Fong

United fans only.
You put Yurt in there over legit United fans.

You are dead to me Viva :p

Getting invited to WA:
gstIIho.gif

3 minutes later:
lcjOUy2.gif

Zabojnik

Forgot how fucking good Halo 1 is. When you remember this game is pretty fucking old, the AI is well good.

I still remember how baffled I was hearing people talk about how great Halo was. It was like they never played a FPS in their lives before. Which was actually the case for most of the console only peasants from back then. For the rest of us, it was just a solid FPS, nothing more, nothing less.

wedward

I didn't say Nastasic and Schneiderlin would win the title.

Sanchez Welbz Theo
-------Ozil Ramsey
--------Schneiderlin
GIbbs Kos Nastasic Debuchy
----------------Szhz

Bench: Per, Chambers, Wilshere, Ox, Giroud, Arteta, Ospina

If that squad could stay reasonably healthy for a season I think they would have a shot.

Need to have some belief in themselves.

KidJr

Sanchez Welbz Theo
-------Ozil Ramsey
--------Schneiderlin
GIbbs Kos Nastasic Debuchy
----------------Szhz

Bench: Per, Chambers, Wilshere, Ox, Giroud, Arteta, Ospina

If that squad could stay reasonably healthy for a season I think they would have a shot.

Need to have some belief in themselves.

You can't have jack on the bench lol that's a horrible waste of talent lol by that team would be world class.

Hixx

I still remember how baffled I was hearing people talk about how great Halo was. It was like they never played a FPS in their lives before. Which was actually the case for most of the console only peasants from back then. For the rest of us, it was just a solid FPS, nothing more, nothing less.

lol

Nah, Halo is one of the GOAT FPS games.

Apart from the fucking checkpoints. Fucking gauntlet fight down to one Hunter and I get killed by splash damage. He got glitched into the geometry so I couldn't see his fucking back :mad:

WJD

lol

Nah, Halo is one of the GOAT FPS games.

Apart from the fucking checkpoints. Fucking gauntlet fight down to one Hunter and I get killed by splash damage. He got glitched into the geometry so I couldn't see his fucking back :mad:

yes m8

Halo 1 and 3 are in the top top drawer.

tfw your work computer stops working. On my phone now.

Whoever ends up fixing it is going to see a lot of NeoGAF and Eden Hazard YouTube montages in the browser history

Elchele

Hi

I'm a UK man who supports Preston North End Football Club in League One.

I've been lurking for a while.

Pulga is a plastic fan
Welbeck is dat guy/literally terrible
bb means baby
People send pictures of poos to each other on Snapchat
Arnie is mates with Jose Enrique
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

I like Arsenal and I like L1NETT because he likes Utopia Season 1.

As you can see, we're all caught up and good friends now. PNE are playing on BT Sport tonight, so could any kind soul PM me a quality reliable stream? The local pub won't show it :(

Thx bbs.

welcome back elsk

Kikarian

Anyone watch/watching Person of Interest?

How does it progress from season 1? It's good, but I'm debating on whether to stick with it.

Linius

Anyone watch/watching Person of Interest?

How does it progress from season 1? It's good, but I'm debating on whether to stick with it.

It only gets better. Especially with the back story developing more and more. Still some procedural eps along the line, but it's gets more serialized.

Top Bottom