• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

I worry about a few chelsea players health too.
fthidyA.png

You should worry that he will hit retirement age soon

Blablurn

I remember when people were talking about Vidal's knee. Turns out it's actually Falcao who's only got one left. What a tempo to be vivo.

Snitch killing it with his PES OT. Even Konami employee are posting now. Incredible.
Nothing can stop me now

The time is now

Pro evo is back

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger's tactics under scrutiny from members of coaching staff following defeat at Swansea

Steve Bould, Wenger’s assistant, takes a particular interest in the defence, but other backroom figures were left dismayed by the Frenchman’s approach at the Liberty Stadium.

Having seen Arsenal take the lead through Alexis Sánchez, Wenger made no obvious attempt to try to close the game out or solve the problems Calum Chambers was suffering on the right.

There is a feeling that Wenger would have been better to move Nacho Monreal to the right, or play 19-year-old right back Hector Bellerin, and put Chambers into the centre of defence.

Wenger, though, stuck with the same defence that threw away a three-goal lead against Anderlecht and made it easy for Swansea to expose Arsenal’s weakness.

Tottenham players question Daniel Levy as Mauricio Pochettino calls meeting to address poor form

Tottenham Hotspur players are increasingly concerned that the club will never become truly successful while Daniel Levy is chairman.

Head coach Mauricio Pochettino plans to hold a round of meetings with his players when they return from international duty to try to solve the mental problems he feels exist within the squad. But it is Levy who needs to convince a growing group of players the way in which he runs the club is not the biggest problem facing Spurs.

The Daily Telegraph understands players have discussed “the bigger picture” with one another and are worried that it will be two steps backwards for every one taken forwards under Levy.

There is confusion over who exactly is controlling the transfer strategy and whether Pochettino actually wants the players he has been given to work with. Those who feel they are not part of his long-term plans are concerned they will be denied moves away from Spurs by Levy’s inflated asking prices.

Lightning

Banned
Having fun laboured?

Bould must be getting frustrated.

Probably thinking if he sticks around he can become manager when Arsene leaves.

Matt Law is a hack though.
No way Wenger asked 8 of our players to venture forward and get counter attacked for the first goal. As for the second goal I don't think Chambers would have faired any better than Monreal in that situation.

It's Wenger's fault obviously as Monreal is NOT a centre back and Wenger has admitted Chambers best position is centre back. Chambers should be playing cb with Bellerin on the right but wenger is afraid to play 2 19yr olds in our back 4.

Elchele

That's my old Uni. Beautiful locations, but a sucky university all in all.

Keep us updated, we'd welcome you here as our new temporary Dutchman.

thanks, that would be awesome. I hope it works out, it would be a dream come true for me. In worst case scenario we can crowdfund my education, right?

Top Bottom