• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Clegg

Weird, a lot of posters in the review thread posting impressions. Must be a lot of places breaking street-dates, or it released early on Indian Origin
I've no doubt the release date has been broken. Stuff like that always happens. Annoyingly it never happens for me. At least it's been receive well by critics and fans.

Blablurn

Not bad. I really like the superstar difficulty though. AI is not bad this time. They attack and have more than one pattern. Single player games against CPU in FIFA are an insult.

the only annoying thing is that offline lag. probably because of the internet connection. shouldn't exist tho.

Matt Dickinson ‏@DickinsonTimes 14m14 minutes ago

The farce escalates. Garcia statement talks of "numerous materially incomplete and erroneous representations of the facts and conclusions"

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 17s18 seconds ago

Garcia's report is apparently far more critical of Blatter than Eckert's version. This is truly humiliating for Fifa.

Ben Rumsby ‏@ben_rumsby 5m5 minutes ago

Am told that Garcia's team were expecting much tougher criticism of Fifa's ExCo in the Eckert report.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Krystof Koreni

Neo Member
Well done Garcia, fascinating. How did FIFA not see this coming?

I'm assuming that Garcia did, and had a statement already prepared for publication first thing.

Phlebas

Banned
As perennial as the grass and the stars.

Arsenal-injuries-graphic3.jpg

PES is amazing. I was Roma against Arsenal and won 3-2. Totti scored two and had an assist.

Although i lost 5-0 in the first game thanks to braes from Ozil and Sanogo lol

Diaby fell into that category around 3 yrs ago. Anderson too but atleast Diaby has an excuse for being injured. Anderson excuse is that he became a fat lazy excuse for a footballer.

Not true, Anderson has had roughly 3 career threatening injuries himself, but people tend to conveniently forget that and focus on his instagram instead.

KidJr

Diaby out for another 3 months.

At what point are you stealing a living/fundamentally not fit for your job?

I feel sorry Diaby because that dude had potential, very good right footshot, very graceful and skillful. Can Wenger stop messing around now and please for the love of God sign a DM.

El Topo

Diaby would be comfortably world class without the injuries. Real shame he never got to fulfil that promise

Some amazing players had their careers ruined by injuries, such as Hargreaves or Deisler. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for them to suffer such injuries.

Some amazing players had their careers ruined by injuries, such as Hargreaves or Deisler. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for them to suffer such injuries.

Something about Hargreaves tells me he wouldn't have been that much better without the injuries, and he managed to stay fit for long enough periods to have a decent career and contribute to great seasons. Diaby hasn't been able to string 2 games together over the last 5 or so years :(

El Topo

Something about Hargreaves tells me he wouldn't have been that much better without the injuries, and he managed to stay fit for long enough periods to have a decent career and contribute to great seasons. Diaby hasn't been able to string 2 games together over the last 5 or so years :(

I don't agree about Hargreaves' quality, but at least he had many years at Bayern Munich, you're right about that.

Wilbur

Banned
Ledley King :(

Yeah, he was class. England have had some really good centre halves in the last decade or so. Ferdinand was genuinely world class, Terry I'd argue still is, King, Campbell...

now Jagielka starts for us and Smalling is second choice.

Top Bottom