• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Phlebas

Banned
nt5j5sS.png

Everyday I ask if they can get worse.

They manage to surprise me by going lower than I thought possible.

Blablurn

Seems like I'm going to watch "Die Mannschaft" tonight. Then I found out that I will miss the game against Gibraltar because of this. I don't know.

When we were in talks my friend asked about Interestellar. But I told him the movie is crap. I don't want to give Nolan any money.

Man, International weeks are the worst :(

I want real Football again.

FootballFan

Just played This Is Football 2004.

Wow. What a game. So many teams in it.

So many.

Classic teams from 50s, 60s etc. Even had university teams from Sydney lol.

Jack cw

Dortmund wants Trapp as a replacement for Weidenfeller. Poor Langerak.
Trapp is in every regard better than Weidenfäller. It's a little sad because I liked Roman. Everytime Robben was close to his box, he just ran out blindly and always caught a goal. I hope Trapp is that stupid too.

jts

...hate me...
Man, TLoU is kind of difficult innit. I'm playing hard mode and I hate those blind motherfuckers

Also 30fps > 60fps

And here I am playing Normal in 60fps like a sucker.

But I'll try the 30fps mode in future runs on harder difficulty levels (usually I Platinum ND games and play some 3-4 runs). 60fps mode definitely looks great to me though.

Arnie

The best thing about the Patriots losing is knowing that Lunchbox is crying into his Manchester United bedspread, New York Yankees pitching glove and LA Lakers foam finger.

Dortmund wants Trapp as a replacement for Weidenfeller. Poor Langerak.

Says who? That rumor from 2 months ago?

Trapp is good but we won't sign him (or any other keeper) before 2016, when Weidenfeller's contract runs out.

And in 2016, who knows who we are signing. I'd rather take Timo Horn or ter Stegen to be honest.

I've read it once and listened to if on tape once, and read the follow-up book as well. It's exceptional.

Good to hear, could do with some intrigue in my media consumption. Since I caught up with ASoI&F, everything I've played, watched and read has been fairly simplistic and on-the-nose. Culminating in CoD :p

DBT85

Sheffield United are disgusting for allowing Evans, a convicted rapist, to train with them. It's unbelievable.

For me the fact that the fucking PFA asked for him to be allowed back isn't great either.

Hopefully there are a few players taking lumps out of him, but I very much doubt it.

Little Man and I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry were on at work. It beggars belief that there is an audience for these films.

The latter in particular just reeked of homophobia without any charm or knowing nods to the audience to suggest that the people behind the movie were aware that the characters are cunts. I only saw half an hour of it, so I assume at the end they redeem themselves somehow, but even if that's the case, I doubt it makes things much better. The entire basis of the humour seemed to be 'laugh at this stereotype, now laugh at this innuendo, back to the stereotype, now laugh with Sandler's character as he acts like a massive twat.'

People who enjoy shite like that and Dads (the programme, not the people) should have their organs immediately donated whether they agree to it or not.

FootballFan

Little Man and I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry were on at work. It beggars belief that there is an audience for these films.

The latter in particular just reeked of homophobia without any charm or knowing nods to the audience to suggest that the people behind the movie were aware that the characters are cunts. I only saw half an hour of it, so I assume at the end they redeem themselves somehow, but even if that's the case, I doubt it makes things much better. The entire basis of the humour seemed to be 'laugh at this stereotype, now laugh at this innuendo, back to the stereotype, now laugh with Sandler's character as he acts like a massive twat.'

People who enjoy shite like that and Dads (the programme, not the people) should have their organs immediately donated whether they agree to it or not.

Me mates loved the joke about doll hairs in chuck and larry.

if anyone in heres is interesting joining pro clubs on ps4, send me pm, i have club in d3 i dropped all of my clubmates, they were playing like liverpool, so i dumped them all.

CDM FORWARD WINGER OR RB IS NEEDEDD...

i play cb.

FootballFan

if anyone in heres is interesting joining pro clubs on ps4, send me pm, i have club in d3 i dropped all of my clubmates, they were playing like liverpool, so i dumped them all.

CDM FORWARD WINGER OR RB IS NEEDEDD.

i play cb.

Are u number 5 defender in pro clubs

Iraqicitizen pls

Welcome back

Edit
Fs wooden

KidJr

Sheffield United are disgusting for allowing Evans, a convicted rapist, to train with them. It's unbelievable.

I agree.

I work with this guy who's from essex (typical in every sense of the word) and I was trying to explain to him why being a footballer or doing something were your in the wider public eye is different to being say an electrician. As he was under the impression that I was implying a rapist should never be allowed to work again, dude is as thick as shit so I ended the convo quickly out of frustration.

KidJr

I think Madrid would beat Bayren over two legs to be honest,too much power.

I still think Bayren were better before pep.

Jack cw

I think Madrid would beat Bayren over two legs to be honest,too much power.

I still think Bayren were better before pep.

You should watch more Bayern games m8.
There is no club in the world at the moment that is as variable in playstyle as Bayern. Madrids attack is brutal, but they lack in defence compared to Bayern. Thery are pretty much equal honestly. I guess only small margins would decide about the outcome.

KidJr

You should watch more Bayern games m8.
There is no club in the world at the moment that is as variable in playstyle as Bayern. Madrids attack is brutal, but they lack in defence compared to Bayern. Thery are pretty much equal honestly. I guess only small margins would decide about the outcome.

Dont get me wrong I'm wouldnt expect another routing like last year, but over two legs my money would be on Madrid

Blablurn

We sold 1.3 Million shirts last season. More than all the other Bundesliga clubs combined. No club has sold more on its local market. Götzes shirt is selling really well since the WC. Alonsos shirts is popular too. And Bayern has never sold more keeper shirts before.

Top Bottom