• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Jack cw

Dont get me wrong I'm wouldnt expect another routing like last year, but over two legs my money would be on Madrid
Fair enough. I guess we will see from March on.
We sold 1.3 Million shirts last season. More than all the other Bundesliga clubs combined. No club has sold more on its local market. Götzes shirt is selling really well since the WC. Alonsos shirts is popular too. And Bayern has never sold more keeper shirts before.
Deserved. bayern getting more popular international. I somehow get the feeling that all those Barca success fans are simply moving to us.
used? I starte playing with 60fps and then changed it because it felt weird
The only thing about 30 fps is that it almost feels to cinematic.

Elchele

We could beat RM now, I mean it is a 50-50 chance but we're much better than last season. Now we are playing direct football and not that shit tiki-taka of last season and we got better players: Lewa, Xabi Alonso, etc. And RM are without a true DM, and without Alonso specially.

Farewell sweet prince :(
i6cxfm77a0zVT.jpg
iiNq37jlNkjPq.gif

Simply too good for Italian football.

After Brazil defeated Turkey 4-0 in Istanbul on Wednesday, Turkish President Erdogan has weighed in one the debate of Turkish football's future. He said that Brazil are better than Turkey at football because Brazilians have stronger leg muscles from playing on the beach, sand strengthens muscles, whereas Turks play on artificial pitches.

Carbonox

My comeback from injury today. What better day to do so than on my Birthday. Gonna head in to London in a few hours with the intention of not returning until tomorrow.
xXHQfd9.png

Blablurn

Fair enough. I guess we will see from March on.

Deserved. bayern getting more popular international. I somehow get the feeling that all those Barca success fans are simply moving to us.

The only thing about 30 fps is that it almost feels to cinematic.

I for one welcome Football Fan

Snitch, you fancy trying PES again?

I should be home in 20 minutes. I finally got a game during lunch so hopefully the problem has been sorted out.

Maybe in 2-3 h?

After Brazil defeated Turkey 4-0 in Istanbul on Wednesday, Turkish President Erdogan has weighed in one the debate of Turkish football's future. He said that Brazil are better than Turkey at football because Brazilians have stronger leg muscles from playing on the beach, sand strengthens muscles, whereas Turks play on artificial pitches.

So England need to play on sand and control the weather.

My comeback from injury today. What better day to do so than on my Birthday. Gonna head in to London in a few hours with the intention of not returning until tomorrow.
xXHQfd9.png

Happy birthday Carbo

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Regarding Sneijder :lol

La Stampa appears to pour cold water on any potential transfer.

The newspaper - owned by the Agnelli family which controls Juventus - reports that the Dutch playmaker was indeed pushing for a move to the Bianconeri through his agent in recent days, but the Italian champions were not convinced.

Juve are reportedly willing to put their faith in youngster Kingsley Coman in the attacking midfield role, and would only sign another attacking midfielder were Sebastian Giovinco to leave the club in January.

Should this happen, the Old Lady’s top target would be Xherdan Shaqiri of Bayern Munich

Okay good to know. Coman + Shaqiri sounds much better to me

Bye Giovinco

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Walter-Mazzarri_libro.png

"The best is yet to come"

He wrote a biography. And had Moratti write the introduction.

AHAHAHAHA

I miss him already. :(

But you gotta hand it to him, that's a brilliant way to suck up to your (former) semi-boss :lol

"well we can't sack him now can we? I wrote his Intro -_-"

Fergie

Banned
if anyone in heres is interesting joining pro clubs on ps4, send me pm, i have club in d3 i dropped all of my clubmates, they were playing like liverpool, so i dumped them all.

CDM FORWARD WINGER OR RB IS NEEDEDD...

i play cb.
Banter FC is looking for a world class CB who is ranked 5th.

Join us.

Happy birthday Carbo!

Moving is hectic, 9 years condensed in 5 days. Incredibly busy.

I ordered something from LA and I've been tracking the parcel. It's telling me it came from LA to London and then went to San Fran and now it's back in Watford.

What's going on :(

Top Bottom