• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

http://a.pomf.se/dgcusp.webm

[IMG']http://a.pomf.se/grjhhw.gif[/IMG]

Cola. kept saying that wasn't in. :disgrace

They call me the new Maradona in our club, well I do, but I'm trying to make it stick with the rest. The hand of God lads

http://a.pomf.se/qsfnmo.webm

vmeyzm.gif

Passion, desire, will

#legend

Pennywise

Because it doesn't fucking have the mode we play.

and the cunts also didn't release the next gen version for pc...

and fuck Adam Bhatti
Yeah to all of that.
Kinda baffling that PES is behind on that, when that shouldn't be too hard to implement.

He was banned a few days ago, I think m8

Just read his statements.
What a hilarious meltdown.
I waited for that moment and missed it :/

Yeah to all of that.
Kinda baffling that PES is behind on that, when that shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Just read his statements.
What a hilarious meltdown.
I waited for that moment and missed it :/

Yeah, if PES had pro clubs I think everyone would go on there.

lol at Hindle tho, what an asshat

inky

console warz

Pfff, that's like the weakest way to go.

At least some other footy gaf members have the honor of being banned after being openly racist or defending attempted murderers/rapists. Now that's something. Not as cool as that Nazi defending dude, but then, what is amirite...

Elchele

FIFA at 60fps is great

but TLoU feels really weird when playing in 60fps mode. Maybe it is because the game was designed that way, but it feels much better in 30fps mode.

It can, but it depends on the size of the TV (50 inches minimum) and the viewing distance (2m+). So that pretty much rules out anyone playing on a PC monitor. LOL "master race".

I'm not even sure who are trolling in here anymore (other than bacon). All I know is that I hate all of you.

Btw, we talked about if Luiz sale was included in the profit earlier, seems unclear, Jake Cohen says:

Chelsea's £18.4m profit includes income received from player sales. I originally projected that the profit from the sales of Juan Mata (£23.6m), Kevin de Bruyne (£10.8m) and Jeffrey Bruma (£2.5m) would total £36.9m.*

Other reports include the sale of David Luiz, pointing to the fact that the deal was announced prior to 1 July, when the 2014/15 financial year begins. However, for international transfers, the player's registration can't move until 1 July at the earliest (when the transfer window opens), and as such, I have been working under the impression that the David Luiz sale will count on the 2014/15 books.

The fact that the profit was "only" £18.2m seems to support the notion that the Luiz sale will go on the 2014/15 books, but since Chelsea declined to provide any details, we'll have to wait until the club files its complete 2013/14 accounts to know for sure (due by 31 December).

Given that we projected that player sales would total almost £37m and Chelsea recorded an £18.2m profit, Chelsea would've recorded a loss without the player sales.

This might seem a bit concerning, but there's little to worry about. A £20m loss in the financial accounts Chelsea submits to Companies House likely equates to a profit on the financial fair play accounts, as certain expenditures are exempt from the FFP breakeven requirement (infrastructure costs and the reported £8m per year Chelsea spends on its academy, for example).

Pennywise

FIFA at 60fps is great

but TLoU feels really weird when playing in 60fps mode. Maybe it is because the game was designed that way, but it feels much better in 30fps mode.

Nah m8.
You're just used to the 30fps on TLOU.
Felt the same way when I played the beginning, but that changed soon enough.
Totally different experience.

GorillaJu

I'm always so torn on 30 vs 60. I'm not a big graphics whore though I absolutely notice minute differences—they just don't bother me. 30 vs 60 is not a minute difference but there are many games where I'll take 30 + higher image quality over 60 any day of the week.

On topic this Fifa report thing is hilariously daft. They're basically the perfect embodiment of the stereotypical old boys club. Their heads are jammed so far up their own asses they're completely oblivious to the reasons they're hated for.

It's like they think the world is unaware of their corruption and collusion and that they could actually pass off this a whitewashed summary (which is damning enough in it's own right) and just pretend everything is a-ok. Even the watered down report by Eckert illustrates an organization corrupt to the core, where bribes and underhanded dealings are an every day occurrence. And yet they expect us to believe that what we've discovered so far, the tip of the iceberg, is all there is to see, and that the actual bid process was unaffected?

I'd just love to see the lot of those old cunts thrown in jail.

Curious to see if Garcia's appeal goes anywhere. I hope he keeps pushing until the whole house of carda collapses.

GARBAGE NIGHT

Figuratively robbed of $125. Remember my Lebanese ex-girlfriend I mentioned a few times? A month ago we scheduled to see a Raptors game for November 13th (today) and bought the tickets over her - so I gave her money to buy mine. Two weeks ago we break up and she said she still wants to go to the game, I say okay. So today is game day. I go to the stadium tonight and nope, I can't get in. Turns out she cancelled it and got a full refund for herself. Won't return my calls, emails, or texts. I don't even make a lot of money since I'm still a student. :/

wtf man

I'm always so torn on 30 vs 60. I'm not a big graphics whore though I absolutely notice minute differences—they just don't bother me. 30 vs 60 is not a minute difference but there are many games where I'll take 30 + higher image quality over 60 any day of the week.

Oh I certainly agree with image quality over 60fps being preferable in some games, that don't rely much on quick action and precise input. Simply saying 30fps>60fps however I can't disagree more with, if you had the choice of picking 30 or 60, without image quality changing, and you still prefer 30fps, you are the victim of getting used to poor movie standards.

GARBAGE NIGHT

Figuratively robbed of $125. Remember my Lebanese ex-girlfriend I mentioned a few times? A month ago we scheduled to see a Raptors game for November 13th (today) and bought the tickets over her - so I gave her money to buy mine. Two weeks ago we break up and she said she still wants to go to the game, I say okay. So today is game day. I go to the stadium tonight and nope, I can't get in. Turns out she cancelled it and got a full refund for herself. Won't return my calls, emails, or texts. I don't even make a lot of money since I'm still a student. :/

wtf man

That sucks.

I don't really care about 60fps, but if devs want to it thats fine, but so many games are "60FPS" and they're hovering between 30 and 60, pick one, design around it or dont bother

ATF487

GARBAGE NIGHT

wtf man

Wow, what a piece of shit.

edit: steady 60fps >>> steady 30fps > 60 with slowdown >> 30 with slowdown

Scum

"Press A to awesome" games can get away with 30fps but F-Zero -> 60fps or bust.

GARBAGE NIGHT

wtf man

That fucking sucks. :-/

Top Bottom