• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Balotelli out with a hamstring

C

U

N

T

E

Alright, who kicked him? Cos there's no fucking way he did it by running too hard.

Downing saying playing LB for us was the low point in his career. How about when he played himself out of the team by being shit for a full season? There's a reason he was put at LB. Because he couldn't fucking play in his natural position.

You can tell the media are just waiting for the best time to start pretending that his performances for us were a failure on our part, we got rid of him too early, played him out of position,other players wasted the oppurtunities he created etc

While the last one is a little true (dat Suarez finishing in 11/12), the guy was shite for us. Never seen a winger more terrified of taking any responsibility or risks. Space to dribble into? 5 yard pass. Surrounded by opponents? Aimless cross into empty box.

Wilbur

Banned
I liked far cry 3 but didn't play very much of the story or side missions. Just spent a few hours driving around and then got a bit bored. Was okay. Looked gorgeous.

Facism

ibd16LczkssSzR.gif

indeed :D

What did Hindle do

Accused Bish of being "biased on a neutral gaming forum" after getting called out for his xbone fanboy nonsense again. This comes after a little incident last month where he demanded and begged for an apology from Kagari over multiple posts because she apparently "mocked" him.

I bet he's an Arsenal fan.

I liked far cry 3 but didn't play very much of the story or side missions. Just spent a few hours driving around and then got a bit bored. Was okay. Looked gorgeous.

I felt farcry 3 was an average game riddled with the same open-world and collectathon rot that ubisoft loves to ruin their games with.

Clegg

Played an hour of Unity. Haven't come across an instance of frame rate drops yet. A bit of pop in but that's it. Although apparently Ubi closed uplay today as that was causing some of the problems. Not a feasible long term solution though. Parkour is very smooth and Paris looks great. Haven't done much yet so I've no doubt that I'll encounter more bugs. Positive first impression though.

I loved Far Cry 3, can't wait for 4.

I know Ubisoft aren't exactly flavour of the month but they've been threatening to pull an ACU technical mess since they went to yearly instalments and much of the pre-release stuff was either hands off or showed it had significant performance issues which wasn't the case for FC4 to my knowledge.

Ubisoft are completely capable of producing great titles but unfortunately the way they're run does its best to fuck that up, the fact that they have a centralised team that decides the narrative direction of all their games in itself is strange.

I just hope sales for ACU reflect the state of the game, really. Although considering its bundled with every XB1 (except for the COD bundle) I'm sure it'll do fine and they can bury their heads in the sands further.

Hixx

Had a bash of the PES demo. Definitely the best PES in years but still feels a bit... mechanical. Legit sometimes reminded me of Sensi Soccer.

Wilbur

Banned
Had a bash of the PES demo. Definitely the best PES in years but still feels a bit... mechanical. Legit sometimes reminded me of Sensi Soccer.

I've played five or six games of the demo today, it just feels far less artificial than FIFA to me. Unpredictable because of the teams you're playing, not because of nonsense AI behaviour.

Interested to know what the full game is like.

GorillaJu

Won't be picking up Far Cry 4. Skinner Box design - no fucking thank you. It might be a really fun game but I've had enough of that type of gameplay.

For someone who fancies himself as some kind of tactical hero who has been sent down to save football from likes of Mourinho, it's surprising Rodgers didn't recognise Downing wouldn't be this good through the middle.

And yet...

sam-allardyce-west-ham.jpg

L1NETT

Aaron Mclean fucking off to Posh on loan seems like

Thank FUCK. Bloke is useless and seems a right dickhead to boot.

---

Far Cry 4 seems like more of 3. If you didn't like 3 then nowt point jumping on now. But for me loved 3, a wonderful mad dumb fun simulator within a trite Ubi open world game. But brilliant nonetheless. Every thing on the Ubi splurge open map had purpose, and each watchtower was the highlight of the game. Great game.

Also Ubi putting out Fc4 and Valiant Hearts in the same year?

Awful company, should stop putting out great games which are just collect-a-thons....oh wait

I've played five or six games of the demo today, it just feels far less artificial than FIFA to me. Unpredictable because of the teams you're playing, not because of nonsense AI behaviour.

Interested to know what the full game is like.

Crackin, waiting for me copy to arrive

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Won't be picking up Far Cry 4. Skinner Box design - no fucking thank you. It might be a really fun game but I've had enough of that type of gameplay.
THANK YOU

I've been saying this since 2006 ;_; fucking give me a well made linear game any day of the week

Or give me semi-open world games like Dark Souls

Was watching Premier League years earlier. At the end of the season with 2 games left Mancini goes 'Man Utd have an easy game against Swansea'

Cunt. Don't think anyone like him at the end of his tenure at City. Not their fans, not fans of other teams, not the media

Was watching Premier League years earlier. At the end of the season with 2 games left Mancini goes 'Man Utd have an easy game against Swansea'

Cunt. Don't think anyone like him at the end of his tenure at City. Not their fans, not fans of other teams, not the media

I did and still do. He's also a much better manager than he gets credit for.

Wilbur

Banned
I did and still do. He's also a much better manager than he gets credit for.

He's good, but he flopped in Europe with City and Inter and won most of his trophies when other clubs weren't in the equation.

He'll do a good job with Inter, but he won't be winning any leagues with them.

He's good, but he flopped in Europe with City and Inter and won most of his trophies when other clubs weren't in the equation.

He'll do a good job with Inter, but he won't be winning any leagues with them.

People under estimate him and consistently pass on any credit he might deserve to others.

Did a good job at both Inter and City.

Wilbur

Banned
People under estimate him and consistently pass on any credit he might deserve to others.

Did a good job at both Inter and City.

Yeah, he did do a good job. Wasn't disputing that, but he certainly isn't an 'elite' manager (however small that pool may be now).

One stand out season at City in three and a half, a few deserved cup wins and a few leagues he had big help with at Inter, not great at Gala. Seems like he does well playing the underdog though, so this current incarnation of Inter might be alright.

Yen

I wonder how PES is on 360. Might buy it when it's cheap.
Alright, who kicked him? Cos there's no fucking way he did it by running too hard.

You can tell the media are just waiting for the best time to start pretending that his performances for us were a failure on our part, we got rid of him too early, played him out of position,other players wasted the oppurtunities he created etc

While the last one is a little true (dat Suarez finishing in 11/12), the guy was shite for us. Never seen a winger more terrified of taking any responsibility or risks. Space to dribble into? 5 yard pass. Surrounded by opponents? Aimless cross into empty box.
He was massively shite.

Hear Vivalaraza's been giving me shit about my username.

That's the sort of thing that could quickly escalate in to an unseemly battle-rap, sunshine. You don't want that.

Top Bottom