• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Zabojnik

B2bBFE2IgAASNId.jpg

Tevez vs. Mancini. Can't wait for Juve - Inperd.

Yen

Think Liverpool's Ryan McLaughlin might be playing for Norn Iron tonight, aiming to win four consecutive wins for the first time ever.

Gothos

Nice, easy 4:0 after great second half :) Was afraid we will lose points in Georgia. Now I just want to see draw in Scotland - Ireland :D

Played an hour of Unity. Haven't come across an instance of frame rate drops yet. A bit of pop in but that's it. Although apparently Ubi closed uplay today as that was causing some of the problems. Not a feasible long term solution though. Parkour is very smooth and Paris looks great. Haven't done much yet so I've no doubt that I'll encounter more bugs. Positive first impression though.

I would be skeptical as to how Uplay integration could be affecting the framerate in a console game, but this is Ubisoft so who knows.

Zabojnik

Watched 30mins of AC:U. How are people still playing AC in 2014, I don't get it. Paris looks nice, sure, but it's the same. fucking. game.

L1NETT

It also wants you to watch Masterchef so it's not all bad.

really struggling with the professionals this time round

Marcus Wearing is about as engaging as a boiled egg. Whole show basically rotates around Gregg making guttural noises whilst he enjoys eating and Monica pulling stupider and weirder facial expressions

and fuck me these pro chefs don't half like a foam and a puree. All the wee cunts make

Salvadora

Got a (white) PS4 this week so I'll probably pick up GTA V, Far Cry 4 & Dragon Age: Inquisition in the near future.

Will have to add some of you too.

really struggling with the professionals this time round

Marcus Wearing is about as engaging as a boiled egg. Whole show basically rotates around Gregg making guttural noises whilst he enjoys eating and Monica pulling stupider and weirder facial expressions

and fuck me these pro chefs don't half like a foam and a puree. All the wee cunts make

I am fascinated by the multicolouredness of Marcus's beard.

Denmark playing in a stadium without supporters against Serbia here, because of that thing last time in Serbia... You can hear the players singing the national anthem way too well.

Top Bottom