• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Zabojnik

mjycBHh.gif

Stop ignoring my posts pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Babadook was actually surprisingly good and well made

This is what happens when the lovely Brits make horror movies xoxo

The blondie was a fucking brilliant actress, dunno who she is but I love her

Meier

That free kick from James.. wow. That was awesome seeing the steam come off him before he took it. Looked like a Super Saiyan or something.

Pretty much everyone lol. But apparently we are front runners because Dortmund want Schurrle and we are offering Reus £150k/w.

Jose has reportedly been in contact with Reus's manager.

Hazard ---- Oscar ---- Reus

Hnghhhhh

Well, I'm not concerned about any other Premier League team wanting him, we're the only team that can offer a player everything now, but Bayern will prove difficult to beat I think.

Schurrle will be a good bargaining tool if he can't persuade Jose to keep him

Elchele

Let it go, Bla. Schweine will never come close, let alone surpass Pirlo. He's Bayern's Albertini. Has to thank the gods that he got to play in this Bayern squad, otherwise nobody would give two shits about him.

surpassed him the second Bastian started playing in midfield

Yen

The Babadook was actually surprisingly good and well made

This is what happens when the lovely Brits make horror movies xoxo

The blondie was a fucking brilliant actress, dunno who she is but I love her
Actually, it's Australian.

Saw it in IMAX yesterday

Hilariously sentimental and baggy as fudge but hot god damn as a cinematic........thing it's mesmerizing in parts.
Bet people would've loved Interstellar if instead of the sentimental parts it was endless shots of McConaughey walking on a beach, or a dinosaur showing compassion, or some nonsense.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's Australian

Actually, it's Australian.

Bet people would've loved Interstellar if instead of the sentimental parts it was endless shots of McConaughey walking on a beach, or a dinosaur showing compassion, or some nonsense.
/JackTheRipper'd they just cant get anything right lately

YES SOCCEROOS! Anyway, it wasn't your typical horror movie and I really liked it! Thumbs up for doing something different in this God awful dead genre

Edit: a kickstarter movie??? I cant breathe
edit2: directed by a woman oh my days

FootballFan

DID YOU BUY PES 2015 FOR PS4?

Yep.

I posted the the details the other day mate. YOU are the one ignoring me.

I ordered it from the UK. It has been despatched. Takes about a week to get here. Should be here around Wednesday/Thursday next week.

EU version

Pls don't ignore this post.

Zabojnik

Yep.

I posted the the details the other day mate. YOU are the one ignoring me.

I ordered it from the UK. It has been despatched. Takes about a week to get here. Should be here around Wednesday/Thursday next week.

EU version

Pls don't ignore this post.

Pls. I live in the moment.

Very well. Very well indeed. Can't wait for that lag-free NZ-EU connection. <3

Top Bottom