• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

FootballFan

Pls. I live in the moment.

Very well. Very well indeed. Can't wait for that lag-free NZ-EU connection. <3

<3

You also missed my post where I said how incredible it is that it's cheaper for me to order a game from(literally) the opposite side of the world, than to buy it digitally or locally via retail.

Incredible.

And about $40 cheaper even lol.

From Sheffield to NZ.

Zabojnik

<3

You also missed my post where I said how incredible it is that it's cheaper for me to order a game from(literally) the opposite side of the world, than to buy it digitally or locally via retail.

Incredible.

And about $40 cheaper even lol.

From Sheffield to NZ.

It's a crazy world we live in, no doubt about it. I'll get the EU digital tomorrow for 60€, if I can remember the info of my EU PSN account. "Only" ~8€ pricier than if I were to order the disc version off Amazon.co.uk.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I really want to buy a PS4 but at the same time I really dont

Mmm I think I would rather spend my money on other things, or other people.

I kinda hope they would cancel Bloodborne so I can just...move on

And if Juve goes into administration and ceases to exist then that would be fucking perfect as well

Is this alcohol talking? Maybe

When is HL3 coming?

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

It's honestly the only game I care about.

I'll be crushed if it is dead.

crushed.

What I find strange about HL3 is that its not like Shenmue, or other series that just disappeared, it was successful, it was in a popular genre on all major platforms, Valve have tons of money and the budget isnt likely to be a problem... this goes way beyond Valve time, its fucking ridiculous and more worse than that is they wont even really discuss it, shitty way to treat fans.

Even if they decided to do it on Source 2... did it need to take all this time? Im sure it'll surface at some point but who knows when

Marc

I really want to buy a PS4 but at the same time I really dont

Mmm I think I would rather spend my money on other things, or other people.

I kinda hope they would cancel Bloodborne so I can just...move on

And if Juve goes into administration and ceases to exist then that would be fucking perfect as well

Is this alcohol talking? Maybe

PS4 can wait, I bought into the hype and regret it a bit now. Basically all the games I was looking forward to got delayed or aren't even talked about anymore. They'll do stupid deals next year as Microsoft gets more desperate. Mostly sits there.

Although I really did love Lords of the Fallen, think you'd like that. Very much like Dark souls.

All goes in cycles matey, keep with it and Juve will be back on top one day. Then again, the way football is run I hope it all comes crashing down and starts from scratch. FIFA are so amazingly corrupt and make almost no attempt at being subtle with it, just blows my mind. Not that anyone would dare do anything, no politician has the balls to risk losing their country's access to it.

Top Bottom