• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

I've systemically programmed myself to wake up at 7AM every weekend with the sole intention to catch the games (Canada here).

Fucking international breaks.

. @Shanks

Mancini should really release a bio called The Accidental Winner. As you know, in 2006-2007, we were not even the league and Milan and the other big clubs were substantially weakened (with point deductions and bans) so he had essentially no competition whatsoever :lol

And even backed with oil money, he fucking needed a United meltdown of Roma proportions to win it on GD :lol and of course his record in Europe speaks for itself, Juve-esque.

He's genuinely a bad and negative pussy of a coach and I wouldn't want him to replace Wenger of all managers

He was a decent enough manager with Fiorentina and Lazio. True about the Inter glory years, but he would have still done a good job with Juve in the league. He isn't everyones cup of tea, but he is a good cup manager and gave Man City a winning mentality. His biggest problem is that he was a genius player and he expects that from his players, but because they are not he then gets too negative instead of playing to their strengths.

I would have liked him at Arsenal because he wants to win. That is his goal and it is something he has achieved at every club so far.

3Sixty

Morgan Schneiderlin has been ruled out of France’s friendly against Sweden on Tuesday.
The French Football Federation announced that the Southampton midfielder this morning underwent a scan on a problem with his right adductor, and was subsequently declared unfit for next week’s game in Marseille.

FUCKING INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL.

GET FUCKED

so you're not really an arsenal fan; you just like watching football.

you should follow clubs like bayern and madrid, then.

Yeah, that post made me laugh. Football for me is all about the emotions. I love when win and I hurt when we lose. The years when we don't win anything make the years when we do feel so great. If it was just about entertainment than I would watch Barca.

I kinda enjoy how people decribe and see Bayern as a European giant these days <3 Nobody cared about us in the 90s and 00s. What a time to be alive.

Remember when Juve was world class?

Dont try and make out like people thought Bayern was a small club. Bayern have always been one of the powerhouses for the last 20 plus years.

Didn't he also say something about Belgium #2 goalkeeper?
He was also having a thing with De Bruyne gf a few years ago :lol

seems like a piece of work

The actual quotes:

'As a goalkeeper you want to play,' Courtois told Sky Sports.
'If I was in that situation where I didn't play a lot, then I would leave too.'
'I think Petr is still a goalkeeper with a lot of quality and one of the best there is.'

Oh no, the disrespect. He's not actually telling Cech to leave, he's responding to them asking him what he thinks of Cech wanting to leave. Cech should leave, he's too good for the bench.

You fucking glorious Germans

Hopefully they release it in Korea, they have Milan shirts for sale in their stores. Haven't seen a single Juve product in a Nike store in the last three years.

They must be happy to have Italians show them how to do stars. German teams just seem to chuck on stars whenever they feel like it.

Someone free Podolski. reading his comments make me sad. he seems like such a great guy and you can tell that not playing is killing him.

Just another perfect example of Wenger signing a player and then not playing him to his strengths, or changing his system to fit in different players. I can't believe we still play with one striker. It has been killing us for years.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^he's so not like that. He only runs out of energy after he gets a red :lol
:lol

They should have special animations for Lopez - Icardi confrontations.

The game is making me appreciate David Luiz's presence - which is uncomfortable, because I know in my bones that he is a plonker.
certainly not as unreasonable as Arnie hating Juve because Cunte was disrespecting him in FM

Scum

Someone free Podolski. reading his comments make me sad. he seems like such a great guy and you can tell that not playing is killing him.

Just another perfect example of Wenger signing a player and then not playing him to his strengths, or changing his system to fit in different players. I can't believe we still play with one striker. It has been killing us for years.

Why is he so stubborn when it comes to rotating or just trying two up top? With the injury plagued/goal scoring midfield you have, it'll do wonders.

bud

my iphone 4s isn't charging anymore.

how do i know which one is broken: the usb cable or the iphone dock?

please respond.

confuziz

Banned
OptaJohan &#8207;@OptaJohan 8m8 minutes ago

44 - Jasper Cillessen (44%) has the second lowest save % of all goalkeepers (3+ games) in the EC 2016 qualifiers, after Agayev (41%). Holes.

Terrible keeper.

Scum

my iphone 4s isn't charging anymore.

how do i know which one is broken: the usb cable or the iphone dock?

please respond.

Just found the tips. See if any help.

Bad cable connection
Check the USB cable for damage and dirt, especially at the ends. Then try using the wall charger, as this will provide greater power input than the computer/USB.

Broken charger or USB cord
Try using different chargers to see if you may have a problem with your charger or cord.

Obstructed/bad dock connector
Inspect the 30-pin dock connector at the bottom of the iPhone for dirt, lint, and damaged pins. Clean out the dock connector very carefully with a tooth pick or soft toothbrush. If the dock connector is broken, you will have to replace it.

Linius

OptaJohan &#8207;@OptaJohan 8m8 minutes ago

44 - Jasper Cillessen (44%) has the second lowest save % of all goalkeepers (3+ games) in the EC 2016 qualifiers, after Agayev (41%). Holes.

Terrible keeper.

Trololol :p

I don't know why they still make these kind of stats keepers, it says so little.

dc89

MCFC legend? That's why City shamelessly let speculation mount over his future and then sacked him despite him getting you second and to the FA cup final that year and winning the league the previous year? Oh yea, City sure are a class act.

The fans decide who the legends are. And the fans had nothing to do with any of the above.

Back in your cage now. Pls.

bud

Just found the tips. See if any help.

Bad cable connection
Check the USB cable for damage and dirt, especially at the ends. Then try using the wall charger, as this will provide greater power input than the computer/USB.

Broken charger or USB cord
Try using different chargers to see if you may have a problem with your charger or cord.

Obstructed/bad dock connector
Inspect the 30-pin dock connector at the bottom of the iPhone for dirt, lint, and damaged pins. Clean out the dock connector very carefully with a tooth pick or soft toothbrush. If the dock connector is broken, you will have to replace it.

thanks, but none of them help, haha.

i'll buy one of those cheap usb chargers today. fingers crossed.

Strax

It's so great Faroe Islands won Greece. After that and Iceland being a top 30 in the world Joachim Loew can shut up about small nations.

tri_willy

Get PES m8

what a fucking game pes is. liverpool are beasts in the game. gerrard actually bosses in midfield, balotelli is a fucking gun

had this formation, unbeaten in the game against my mates thus far for 1 v 1

-------------------------mignolet---------------------------------
johnson----------toure--------------sahko----------moreno
---------------------gerrard--------------------------------------
------------------------------coutinho---------------------------
---------markovic-------------------------------sterling--------
-----------------sturridge--------------ballotelli----------------

2 strikers upfront, plus the supporting acts. gerrard sits while cou is the creative man.
there you go brendan, try this :p

the battleship will revive

jts

...hate me...
God damn it I still haven't pulled the trigger on PES. I feel kinda irresponsible getting it now at "full price"* with GTA and Smash Bro coming later this month as well.

*45 euro at Amazon, but still.

image.php

Can't a magic machine just turn my FIFA copy into PES?

Top Bottom