• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Mou knows best.
1TILzEl.gif

Esch

Banned
Well, it has been rumoured Chelsea are willing to pay £90m for him. There has been a number of rumours ongoing that United were buying Bale and that Real were interested in selling him. Football rumours these days seem to be remarkably accurate.

Other rumours have suggested that Real Madrid are interested in Eden Hazard.

The way I see it, Real Madrid are going to sell Bale to help pay for Eden Hazard. That would also give Chelsea leverage in their pursuit of Bale. I can see a deal being struck and Bale going to Chelsea and Hazard going the opposite way.

The truth is though, Chelsea would probably be better off keeping Hazard, but I imagine that would be difficult. Bale at least would be a decent replacement.

duhlines495.jpg

Phlebas

Banned
Watched the GTA V stream some guy was broadcasting from his PS4.

Looked absolutely amazing.

I wish the PC version was out next week.

Hazard wouldn't get into Madrid's first 11 without political nonsense, and that's not really a criticism of Hazard, who is probably in the top 5 PL players

Di Maria
Sanchez
Aguero
Hazard
Costa

in case anyone was wondering :p

Genuinely think Sturridge's injuries are robbing him of the chance to put himself in with a shout, especially since they've prevented him from dancing in the Bernabeu

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
PS4 can wait, I bought into the hype and regret it a bit now. Basically all the games I was looking forward to got delayed or aren't even talked about anymore. They'll do stupid deals next year as Microsoft gets more desperate. Mostly sits there.

Although I really did love Lords of the Fallen, think you'd like that. Very much like Dark souls.

All goes in cycles matey, keep with it and Juve will be back on top one day. Then again, the way football is run I hope it all comes crashing down and starts from scratch. FIFA are so amazingly corrupt and make almost no attempt at being subtle with it, just blows my mind. Not that anyone would dare do anything, no politician has the balls to risk losing their country's access to it.

Yeah I heard good things about Lords of the Fallen! But apparently your character will turn into Bayern Monaco and steamroll everything in sight in no time :/ where's the fun in that ;_;

Ooh football crashing down is THE dream, let's just end this charade, I'm tired..

Last night really drives home how England-centric this thread is. Some big games including a vital all-British Isle game (no offense IrelandGAF if you don't like being included in that), fuck all posts about them aside from a few token updates by Clegg ¬¬

fake edit: Holy fuck Ireland were slow to realise what was going on with that Scotland goal.

Last night really drives home how England-centric this thread is. Some big games including a vital all-British Isle game (no offense IrelandGAF if you don't like being included in that), fuck all posts about them aside from a few token updates by Clegg ¬¬

fake edit: Holy fuck Ireland were slow to realise what was going on with that Scotland goal.

Ireland were playing? I gave up on them being a serious nation after players were slagging off Trap around 2012. I just focus on rugby for those lads.

pick and choose :)

Lightning

Banned
I would take Mancini at Arsenal in an instance. He has been a winner wherever he has gone.
I would rather watch paint dry then see an Arsenal team managed by that fool who fights with his own players more then the opposition and plays some of the shittest football ever seen.

I enjoy quality football over celebrations. Win the league, internet gloating for 2-3 months ultimately pointless, then move onto the next season. No thanks. I'd rather watch Wenger football then suffer the wrong manager.

confuziz

Banned
I would rather watch paint dry then see an Arsenal team managed by that fool who fights with his own players then the opposition and plays some of the shittest football ever seen.

I enjoy quality football over celebrations. Win the league, internet gloating for 2-3 months ultimately pointless, then move onto the next season. No thanks. I'd rather watch Wenger football then suffer the wrong manager.

I'm trying to understand. But I can't, I just can't.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just seen that Mancini is the new Inter boss? Wow I can't stand that tosser. Fuck Inter now.

what do u mean "now"

why werent u fucking them BEFORE

LIGHTNIIIIIIIIING ������������

-

I don't know if Mancio can improve them in any meaningful way without reinforcements (which he won't get any time soon since Thohir isn't prepared to spend more on Inter)

Maybe defensively? He's very good at pussifying his teams

I would rather watch paint dry then see an Arsenal team managed by that fool who fights with his own players more then the opposition and plays some of the shittest football ever seen.

Quality football??? Arsenal havent played that in years

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Any update on Balotelli's injury? As long as Sturridge stays fit in the meanwhile, Balo could do with some time out of the firing line.

Italy's doctor "He has a small hamstring problem. However, he’s not likely to have to leave the squad.”

So it can't be that bad!

Allegedly, he was tracking back and everything in training :lol

Lightning

Banned
Quality football??? Arsenal havent played that in years
Still better than anything Mancini offers despite not reaching the Bergkamp/Overmars/Henry/Pires days.

what do u mean "now"

why werent u fucking them BEFORE

LIGHTNIIIIIIIIING ������������

-

I don't know if Mancio can improve them in any meaningful way without reinforcements (which he won't get any time soon since Thohir isn't prepared to spend more on Inter)

Maybe defensively? He's very good at pussifying his teams
Haven't we had this conversation before? Inter was cool but not anymore.

Italy's doctor "He has a small hamstring problem. However, he’s not likely to have to leave the squad.”

So it can't be that bad!

Allegedly, he was tracking back and everything in training :lol

Heard it all before :p

His workrate is bizarre. He does nothing, then he occasionally remembers that he's supposed to be putting a shift in, and tracks back so far we have nobody up front when we win the ball back. He's surprisingly decent at putting pressure on a player when he can be bothered though

Still better than anything Mancini offers despite not reaching the Bergkamp/Overmars/Henry/Pires days.

Haven't we had this conversation before? Inter was cool but not anymore.

At the end of the day, the feeling of winning will always trump the feeling of watching a few pretty passes.

At the end of the day, the feeling of winning will always trump the feeling of watching a few pretty passes.

Mancini would offer neither in comparison to Wenger

Well, he might, might, make CL qualification slightly more comfortable than Wenger does, but in exchange for that small chance of a small improvement, you'd have an absolute cunt in charge.

Top Bottom