• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Your friend sounds like a tit

The staff were lucky it wasn't me. You can't go around taking someone else food ad change it and then call it the original name. It would be like ordering fish and chips and then getting a hamburger instead. A lasagne is a lasagne and it should be one wherever you go in the world.

RECORD THE HIGHLIGHTS GUYS

I have no idea how to use the share button :(

edit: sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt PES invites are working

The staff were lucky it wasn't me. You can't go around taking someone else food ad change it and then call it the original name. It would be like ordering fish and chips and then getting a hamburger instead. A lasagne is a lasagne and it should be one wherever you go in the world.

I have no idea how to use the share button :(

It depends if it was accurately described on the menu imo. Going to a completely different country/continent/culture and 100% expecting a lasagne to be a faithful lasagne would be silly. Personally, I'd ask before ordering if I could, maybe lasagne has just become a byword for any pasta dish with ground beef and tomato/white sauce over there. You're in Korea though, so you're oin a decent position to tell me I'm wrong, and lasagne means lasagne :p

The share button is fucked I think, not sure it works properly for anyone :(

Goddamn, writing a bachelor thesis sucks so hard

It's worse than when BVB was losing every Bundesliga game (Thanks Christoph Kramer!)

Yesterday I had to write 2 and a half pages with like zero content because that chapter needed to be longer. I hope nobody ever reads that chapter :lol

A famous upet has been secured at Juve Stadium by lowly Sassuolo. Vidal missing a 92 minute penalty to secure the win.

It depends if it was accurately described on the menu imo. Going to a completely different country/continent/culture and 100% expecting a lasagne to be a faithful lasagne would be silly. Personally, I'd ask before ordering if I could, maybe lasagne has just become a byword for any pasta dish with ground beef and tomato/white sauce over there. You're in Korea though, so you're oin a decent position to tell me I'm wrong, and lasagne means lasagne :p

The share button is fucked I think, not sure it works properly for anyone :(

I don't know what the menu said, he can't read Korean so there is a good chance it would have said spaghetti was in it or something.

Tubie

Isco!

ddqjxb.PNG

This kid had the choice to move to Liverpool (for a few more millions than he makes now) this past summer, and decided to stay in Madrid regardless of Bale or James.

I'm not one to get hyped, but Isco is real and he plays for Madrid.

:O

Isco!

ddqjxb.PNG

This kid had the choice to move to Liverpool (for a few more millions than he makes now) this past summer, and decided to stay in Madrid regardless of Bale or James.

I'm not one to get hyped, but Isco is real and he plays for Madrid.

:O

We'll get him

when he's 35 and weighs 200lb

Zabojnik

Fuck Napoli.

Shanks, it was basically unplayable for me. Very smooth all along, but there's like a 2sec delay between what you press and what the player does, makes it impossible to do anything but the most basic passing. :(

Fuck Napoli.

Shanks, it was basically unplayable for me. Very smooth all along, but there's like a 2sec delay between what you press and what the player does, makes it impossible to do anything but the most basic passing. :(

But is that lag or just the way the game is designed? it is like that for me in offline modes too. Not 2 seconds but at least a second.

Zabojnik

But is that lag or just the way the game is designed? it is like that for me in offline modes too. Not 2 seconds but at least a second.

No, no, I played the demo and it's NOTHING like that, lol. Maybe it had to do with me hosting? I'll try playing with Blablurn and report back.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I swear we're a fucking PARODY

There are reports over January reinforcements, but Marotta warns it’s about quality, not quantity.

Marotta “If there are players who can increase the quality of the squad, then we will consider them, but there’s nothing to say that promise will be a guarantee.

“It’s not easy to find players worthy of Juve and we don’t want to become some refuge for any old out of contract figure.

“Having said all that, Dani Alves is certainly a very good player.”

:lol :lol. And some other mildly interesting quotes from the rest of the interview

“The problem is that, apart from a few exceptions like Atletico Madrid, the rule is that the top Champions League places go to clubs with huge revenues. Today’s Bayern Munich, in my view, are simply unbeatable.

“We want to put ourselves in a stable position among the top eight European clubs. At the moment that’s all that matters.”

Despite the lack of funds compared to other countries, many stars are still eager to remain in Turin.

“When Buffon renewed his contract, he had a wage proposal from a foreign club worth €10m net! Gigi actually cut his wages to continue with us.

“The same is true of Chiellini, who over the summer had the opportunity to go abroad with a substantial contract, but decided to renew with us.”

Vidal was repeatedly linked with Manchester United and Real Madrid, but the Chile international also remained in Turin.

“We didn’t want to give Vidal to Manchester United, end of story,” continued Marotta. “Besides, our rapport with his agent Fernando Felicevich is good.

“As for Pogba, we have just renewed his contract. He was on very small wages and so we improved his salary.

“It always depends on the player: if Pogba and Vidal are happy to stay, then we will keep them.”

@SerieAfaces, have Napoli sorted themselves out, or have they just been playing against teams who are out of form? On the face of it, winning away at Fiorentina sounds great but I don't know what state Fiorentina were in

@SerieAfaces, have Napoli sorted themselves out, or have they just been playing against teams who are out of form? On the face of it, winning away at Fiorentina sounds great but I don't know what state Fiorentina were in

Fiorentina have been a bit poor this season, European football can't help plus the Rossi/Gomez injuries.

Napoli has been good this season. They are fun to watch going forward.

Fiorentina have been a bit poor this season, European football can't help plus the Rossi/Gomez injuries.

Napoli has been good this season. They are fun to watch going forward.

Cheers

Rafa back in the Liverpool dugout* by August then

aside from any Liverpool vs Napoli Europa League matches

*stupid word

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

seems like it, they fucking dismantled Roma!

They were doing fine really, except for the odd draws and their awful awful start to the season

They've been playing much, much better lately.

So striker back on form, team back on form. Hopefully we can keep Sturridge reasonably fit and see somewhat similar results. Genuinely don't think I've been so annoyed watching a Liverpool team as I have been this season. Last season gave us a platform to become a good team regardless of Suarez leaving, and we've fucked it, and those problems very clearly start from the front with the trio of embarassments we have in Sturridge's stead. Borini does his best, at least, but none of them are anywhere near good enough.

We could do with a Callejon as well. Not a great player by any means imo, but he knows how to find the net.

:(

edit: Just checking Higuain's stats. B-Rod pls

Zabojnik

Napoli's defense(ive phase) is still questionable, but they've improved for sure. Hamsik is back to his old self, which has helped them a lot, both bossing the midfield and going forward.

Callecojon has been great lately.

What's your PSN Zabo?

Wanna play?

ZabojnikGAF

I do wanna play, but I'm helping Bla set up his connection atm. Wait a bit pls.

Zabojnik

Trying to help Bla set his WIRELESS (ffs) connection so it'll work with PES ... questions arise ...

"I have no idea Zabo but maybe the problem will get fixed by itself."

This fucking slayed me, loooooool. I love you, Bla. I really do.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Trying to help Bla set his WIRELESS (ffs) connection so it'll work with PES ... questions arise ...

"I have no idea Zabo but maybe the problem will get fixed by itself."

This fucking slayed me, loooooool. I love you, Bla. I really do.

dat German-Greek-Bayern-hand-me-down mentality

Top Bottom