• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

@OptaJoe
75% - As well as scoring an own goal, Jordan Henderson had the lowest pass completion of any England outfielder today. Paltry.

iU9wk9lPdhHay.png

Zabojnik

Dat feel when you come home sure the thing you left downloading would be done and it isn't and there's just enough left that you don't know whether to wait or go to sleep and leave it all for tomorrow.

SNITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

is 'Trainspotting' any good?

Are you?

dc89

Yep. Worked there for 4 days. I've spent 30 nights there this year with work. I think it's 30. High 20’s anyway.

---

Daily Mail: City remain interested in Marco Reus + Jay Rodriguez, believe Rodriguez can add a different dimension and fill a homegrown spot.
@City_Watch

Scum

Yep. Worked there for 4 days. I've spent 30 nights there this year with work. I think it's 30. High 20’s anyway.

---

Daily Mail: City remain interested in Marco Reus + Jay Rodriguez, believe Rodriguez can add a different dimension and fill a homegrown spot.
@City_Watch

Is it something you have to do every year?

Reus will get hijack by Mou.

JRod?

I can't see anyone gambling in Jan.

image.php

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve's October player of the month: Morata
Juve's games in October: LWDLWL [zero Morata goals and one start in a 1-0 loss]
Morata's goals: 3 out of his four goals in November

Dem politics. Dat fix
Replace tomato sauce with curry sauce. That's all.

what is this MADNESS

it ain't no pizza with no tomato sauce. It's like seeing United with no Rooney, sure, they could be a better team without him but...it does not compute.

Wayne -tomato sauce- Rooneh

MFfacePizza4.jpg

Juve's October player of the month: Morata
Juve's games in October: LWDLWL [zero Morata goals and one start in a 1-0 loss]
Morata's goals: 3 out of his four goals in November

Dem politics. Dat fix

what is this MADNESS

it ain't no pizza with no tomato sauce. It's like seeing United with no Rooney, sure, they could be a better team without him but...it does not compute.

Wayne -tomato sauce- Rooneh

MFfacePizza4.jpg

The bastardisation of our food is criminal. A friend went to a seoul restaurant recently a was surprised to see lasagna so ordered it. What he got was spaghetti bolognese with a few lasagna sheets on top. He went absolutely mental on the staff.

Sassuolo killing it for me. 60% possession against Barca and a goal and two assists for Berardi, before he died in the second half. Also saved a Messi penalty. The guy is truly dead.

Top Bottom