• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dragon Age looks good doesn't look awful, but I dunno, I still don't feel like buying it.

so how good/bad was The Evil Within guys? Now that that people aren't caught up in the hype anymore

ITT: FootballGAF learns about pes net code.
FD3QWdm.png

Stop playing on your fucking wireless though

Dragon Age looks good doesn't look awful, but I dunno, I still don't feel like buying it.

so how good/bad was The Evil Within guys? Now that that people aren't caught up in the hype anymore

Yeah just wait for a cheap sale, like it's supposed to be. The evil within I got stuck in and then never returned to, it was pretty cool though, but I wouldn't pay full price for it, for free it was decent though and i do want to complete it one day.
XbrF8Ao.png

3Sixty

3Sixty's betting corner

Not a lot being given away in the football tonight, I do think Wales are a big price, not enough to recommend but there is value there.

So I turn my attention to the NFL.

New England Patriots visit the Indianapolis Colts today and the bookies make the colts 3 points favourites today but with Lord Brady on fine form with his favourite target Gronk playing well the Pats offense will be to strong. I take Pats to win outright.

The Seahawks are still 6-3 despite some feelings of a Superbowl hangover, Russell Wilson has flattered to convince at times this year but I'd still take their run game and defence to beat the over rated cheifs outright.

The Bears are coming off 2 heavy losses on the road and I expect to see somewhat of a response back at Solider field and despite their ok record the Vikings are really quite poor.I've taken the Bears on the -3 handicap.

The treble pays around 8/1 and is worth a little nibble.

Zabojnik

Does wireless and wired make a difference?

Goddamn console peasants. Of course it makes a difference.

I swear 99% of the connection problems on consoles are related to people who have no fucking idea how to set up their internet connection / router. :/

Wireless. Automatic IP instead of going full manual. No port forwarding / DMZ. And they wonder why it doesn't work.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Interviewer: “What did you think of Balotelli?"
Conte: “I will keep that evaluation to myself and the same goes for Alessio Cerci. Really, enough now,” snapped the Coach on Rai Sport.
:loooool
Yeah just wait for a cheap sale, like it's supposed to be. The evil within I got stuck in and then never returned to, it was pretty cool though, but I wouldn't pay full price for it, for free it was decent though and i do want to complete it one day.
XbrF8Ao.png
thanks!

I suppose I can get it on PC too, but I need a PC first :lol

L1NETT

Anyone watching Babylon? (on 4od btw)

Right good.

Think thick of it crossed with a good police drama. Much much better than the pilot earlier in the year.

Zabojnik

How would I do that?

Is it simple to set up?

Yeah, it's pretty easy if you're ALIVE.

First thing you should do (and you should really do that regardless) is to manually set up your internet connection on the PS4. You're using powerline, so that'll be the wired connection for you. Put in ...

IP Address: 192.168.1.X (where X is any number between 2 and 256, must be different than the IP of any other devices you might have connected to the internet)
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.1 (that's the IP of your router, that's what you type into your browser to connect to the router; it's usually 192.168.1.1 by default, but it might also be 192.168.0.1 or something like that; in that case you should change all the other addresses accordingly; IP address of your PS4 should be 192.168.0.X etc.)
Primary DNS: 192.168.1.1 (if you're using a different DNS to access US Netflix ... well, you can leave it as it is, I suppose)

Once you've done that and tested the internet connection on your PS4, access your router by typing 192.168.1.1 into your browser. Find a tab / setting / whatever that says 'DMZ' or 'Demilitarized zone' or something like that and input the IP you selected for your PS4. So 192.168.1.X. Apply. Save. Reboot router for good measure and you should be ready to go.

Salazar

Right good.

Think thick of it crossed with a good police drama. Much much better than the pilot earlier in the year.

Started watching The 100. Seems cheesy. People reputedly get killed in comically grisly ways.

Edit: And, lol, after the last 10 seconds or so of the Pilot, I can confirm that this show is awesome.

faridmon

Right good.

I have been craving for a good British crime thriller for quite sometime. I should watch this!

Scum

Afternoon. It's nice knowing that I don't have to worry about Spurs this weekend.

I can do it next weekend instead. 😒

what does bla sound like? does he have a gentle voice.

Well. Isn't anyone going to answer bud?

Kikarian

Started watching The 100. Seems cheesy. People reputedly get killed in comically grisly ways.

Edit: And, lol, after the last 10 seconds or so of the Pilot, I can confirm that this show is awesome.
I'm thinking of watching this. Didn't know it's been two season already though, I thought it only just started :lol

I'll give it a watch later.

"The reason I didn’t move to PSG was because of financial reasons. PSG could not buy players. That was the problem. I know I’m still young, perhaps I’ll go to PSG one day. I don’t know how it will all end"

Broken dreams for Di Maria.

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
New Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini is lining up a January move for Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard, 34. (Mail on Sunday)
Manchester United have been told Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels, 25, will cost them £47m. (Sun on Sunday - subscription required)
Chelsea and Manchester City are set to go head to head for the signature of Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke, with both clubs prepared to meet the 22-year-old's £48m release clause. (Sunday Express)
Liverpool are ready to rival Arsenal for the signature of 19-year-old Lazio striker Keita Balde Diao. (Sunday Express)
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique, 27, has scotched talk of a move to Manchester United by reaffirming his commitment to the Catalan club. (Mail on Sunday)
Forward Lukas Podolski, 29, looks set to leave Arsenal in January after bemoaning his lack of first-team opportunities at the Emirates. (Evening Standard)
Atletico Madrid have made Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata, 26, their top January transfer target. (Daily Star Sunday)
Manchester City striker Alvaro Negredo, 29, will make his loan move to Valencia permanent next summer. (Sunday Mirror)
Everton are lining up a move for Arsenal misfit Joel Campbell, 22, and are prepared to pay £7m for the Costa Rica striker. (Sun on Sunday - subscription required)
Cardiff City could terminate Ravel Morrison's loan spell after the 21-year-old West Ham midfielder disappointed manager Russell Slade. (Independent on Sunday)
David De Gea's broken finger will not prompt Manchester United to sign 32-year-old free agent Victor Valdes, with reserve goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard set to play against Arsenal instead. (Sunday Telegraph)
Roma striker Mattia Destro, 23, has welcomed rumours linking him with a move to Arsenal. (Evening Standard)
Blackburn goalkeeper Paul Robinson, 35, is eyeing a January move after admitting his career at Ewood Park is over. (Talksport)
Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli, 24, will not be returning to former club Inter Milan in January after Roberto Mancini ruled out a move. (Goal.com)

OTHER GOSSIP
Liverpool are considering whether to sack manager Brendan Rodgers after an underwhelming start to the season. (Metro)
Everton manager Roberto Martinez says midfielder Ross Barkley can become the best England player ever. (Daily Star Sunday)
Captain Wayne Rooney says England can win every match of their Euro 2016 qualifying campaign after defeating Slovenia. (Sunday Times - subscription required)
Rooney has also pledged that he will never retire from international football. (Sunday Telegraph)
The president of the German Football League, Reinhard Rauball, says European football's governing body Uefa could leave Fifa if the global governing body fails to publish Michael Garcia's report into World Cup corruption. (Observer)
An official of the England 2018 bid claims the £35,000 spent on a gala dinner was approved by Fifa, despite world football's governing body criticising the payment in it World Cup bidding report. (Sunday Telegraph)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Novak Djokovic and members of the Colombia football team
Newcastle midfielder Jonas Gutierrez has shared photos of his new tattoo marking his battle against cancer on Twitter.
Wayne Rooney took to Twitter to share his pride at reaching 100 England caps.

AND FINALLY
Wayne Rooney has predicted his son Klay could follow in his footsteps and says the youngster already has 'unbelievable technique'. (Sunday Mirror)
Juventus striker Fernando Llorente showed off his vocal talents on a Spanish chat show. (Metro)

Metro :lol

The people that matter are a little too clever to go spouting off the intricacies of Rodgers' position. Least of all to people who are somehow only in contact with the fucking Metro

Top Bottom