• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

bjaelke

DeliciousScratchyHoneycreeper.gif

Aspas bagged a hattrick last night. He now has more goals than Lambert, Borini and Balotelli combined this season...

Jack cw

Your basing this on what? A handful of games for Bayern?

Games he played in Valencia, also in Spains U21.
And of course at Bayern. That's like his 15th game in a row and like Lahm, he never plays bad, mostly great and he gets even better. Never thought that he could deliver such constant performances with 21 years.

Jack cw

Luke Shaw is much better than that Spanish rat

Gutted I missed the 90s pop discussion. GOAT decade.

Yeah, I mean United paid like three times as much for a guy who isn't even remotely as good as the rat. But I know, no European competition and all. Still amazing, when I see that we have Lahm, Rafinha and Alaba, Bernat on the full back positions. 5 years ago we had Oddo, Lell, Braafheid and Prnajic. Bayerns scouting and youth work really increased.

Luke Shaw is much better than that Spanish rat

Gutted I missed the 90s pop discussion. GOAT decade.
I recently did a playlist for spotify.

Cranberries, Cardigans, Ace of Base, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Soundgarden goddamn.

Also How Deep Is Your Love by Take That > Bee Gees.

El Topo

Yeah, I mean United paid like three times as much for a guy who isn't even remotely as good as the rat. But I know, no European competition and all. Still amazing, when I see that we have Lahm, Rafinha and Alaba, Bernat on the full back positions. 5 years ago we had Oddo, Lell, Braafheid and Prnajic. Bayerns scouting and youth work really increased.

Luke Shaw is only 19. He's very talented, even if he's not at Bernat's level right now.

bud23

Me and Wilbur have been talking up Bernat for a while, m8.

Before he got hoovered by Bayern. Bla is not talking out of his ass.

Pro tip: When making an authoritative argument is preferable avoid referring to yourself (it's petulant and feels a bit weird), especially when you have been talking up many shitty players for a while.

And Wilbur is a Welbeck lover, so your argument is invalid.

You´re welcome m8.

Herr K

Banned
https://t.co/t7WuqCIeAE

That Bonaventura. That 3rd place. That feeling that we'd be so good if we could just stop ending games 1-1.
That Antonini. Amazing.

I couldn't scream for that goal because I was surrounded by sheep-people. It was amazing. The dude next to me kept complaining and saying "con il Milan non si scherza, cazzo!". You could hear the voice of a hopeless man.

Blablurn

Apparently Hoeneß warned our staff about a Reus deal. He said: "Do you really wanna win the title by christmas?"

I guess life in prison changed him.

El Topo

Apparently Hoeneß warned our staff about a Reus deal. He said: "Do you really wanna win the title by christmas?"

I'm pretty sure everyone looked at each other afterwards, thought about it for a second, and said "Yes, yes we do Uli".

about scarjo not being nice and genuine

Ah. Well aside from her, IMO, shitty stance on SodaStream there are always seem to be stories about her having diva like demands.

Obv. I don’t know her, shouldn’t judge – but everyone seems to be absolutely in love with her (I wonder why lol) but idk.

Lost in Translation is awesome though.

Jack cw

Yes I want. Reus is probably the most dangerous finisher on the left wing after CR7 and he's just 25 years old and available for 25 million. Bayerns whole board should join Uli if they don't go for Reus.

Yeah, Sassuolo defenders are still looking for him or a way to stop him. Can't wait to see him with the first team, I just hope we don't ruin him (which is more than likely). Anyway, for those who haven't seen it, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fyMo31Cv6GQ#t=58

I would like to see him go on loan to serie B or something. He clearly is better than all the other players his age and needs to get toughened up. I really just want to watch full matches of him rather than youtube highlights. I am hooked on Mastour

Top Bottom