• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

I would like to see him go on loan to serie B or something. He clearly is better than all the other players his age and needs to get toughened up. I really just want to watch full matches of him rather than youtube highlights. I am hooked on Mastour

That would be the best thing to do, but I'm afraid Milan won't just let him go away, seeing how much talk there is around him Inzaghi and Galliani will decide to keep him close and carefully put him in the first team with like 30 minutes in some Serie A matches during this season and a few games as a starter next season.

Sounds painful

If you guys had a choice of buying Berahino from West Brom, or Sakho from West Ham at the same price, who would you choose?

Sakho has been great and surprising coming from such a low league, but Berahino is a good bit younger (just turned 21 vs soon turning 25) and I could see him develop more, so probably him. Also will count as grown in nation.

FAO Banter FC bros

Look what I found at work:

eYZIGSL.jpg

:lol

Maybe man, sad if this really is the case. Again I dont know enought to outright say ya or nay and I dont like to throw the term around to much but this incident really shocked me.

On a more positive note.

I need some help, (I'm not sure if there is a thread for this) my fantasy football team needs rejigging.

I'm playing:

GK- Lloris

Defence - Chambers, Zebaleta, and some random Burnley guy

Midfield - Silva, Sanchez, Hazard, Siggerson, Fabregas

Striker - Auguero and Sahko

What changes would you make if any?

Looks pretty solid tbh. Maybe sell Lloris for someone cheaper (Forster) and improve your Burnley defender - otherwise looks good for now.

faridmon

George Green pls

Berahino is 21

#pastit

---

Bradford on TV again, us vs Halifax on BT sport.

Get in....dat sweet TV money

Anyone who plays for an U21 team is a youngster to me dammit.
That also makes me feel rather old. Its so weird seeing all those professionals being born during the 90s and have more money than me.

Whatever I'm on like +4 lad points today for chugging white wine through a nozzle at a business lunch today.

Got -1 point for pissing and vomiting on myself and sobbing in a corner of my office afterwards though.

Jack cw

Thanks, I have it on Steam and it was such an underwhelming experience. The close quarters combat martial arts is nice, but everything else was mediocre to shit. Bad driving physics, lame missions, AC like non interactive world, crappy animations, crap story. Maybe I'm spoiled but RDR and GTA5 are so much better open world games whith so much higher and better thought out values.

I respect your opinions though.

Pennywise

Thanks <3 Maybe one day. You enjoying it so far?

Haven't played it yet.
Still need to finish the Evil Within, but first I've gotta do some things around the house.

Die Fuge zwischen Badwanne und Fliesen muss mal erneuert werden, dazu muss ich nen neues Telefonkabel holen.

faridmon

I am still trudging through The Evil Within.

That game doesn't know what it is. Each chapter is so different. The castle are is so RE4

Esch

Banned
Might be the first time I've seen someone hate on Sleeping Dogs. And the first time I've seen someone praise KH2.

Might be the first time I've seen someone hate on Sleeping Dogs. And the first time I've seen someone praise KH2.

Sleeping dogs seems pretty... Mediocre. It's not a terrible game, but I couldn't be bothered with it for more than a few hours.

Kingdom hearts has always been shit though.

Top Bottom