• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Elchele

Looks like Wolfsburg opened today their new sporting facilities "VfL-CENTER". Costed 26,8M euros. Kind of pointless if they keep letting all the youth players leave

Blablurn

Mini Alaba : D

alabanak9a.png

GAF amuses me at times. The israeli bill thread has three pages all day, but a thread about looking at a co-workers ass has 5 pages in 50 minutes.

Got to love this place.

I'm fucking petrified of tomorrow's match. I know we'd get twatted in the knockout stage/s either way, but we've been atrocious in a group we should be able to qualify from without too much trouble.

Us and City will walk together into the light. It'll be years before we're back though :(

Elchele

I may be completely over the top here, but everything Israel does to the palestine people is very resembling of what Nazi Germany did to the jews back in the day, isn't it?

Blablurn

I may be completely over the top here, but everything Israel does to the palestine people is very resembling of what Nazi Germany did to the jews back in the day, isn't it?

Puh. That's a tough topic. But I think putting jews in concentration camps and letting them die in gas chambers is still a lil worse I think.

But to be fair, both examples are terrible and evil. Fuck humanity.

Early on in the Nazi's reign perhaps, nowhere near as bad as how they got once they'd established their power. More similar to apartheid at the moment.

Elchele

Puh. That's a tough topic. But I think putting jews in concentration camps and letting them die in gas chambers is still a lil worse I think.

But to be fair, both examples are terrible and evil. Fuck humanity.

Yeah, I was genuinely asking as I'm not very familiar with the Israel situation. Of course I'm not comparing it to the later stages of Nazi gas chambers and such, but with the earlier stages of it.

Telegraph have done a 10 new stadiums thing. Some of them are legit crazy. Bursaspor have a crocodiles head on the corner of their new one. CSKA are going to have a big tower in one corner. Hungary have a running track, around the top of the stands.

Wilbur

Banned
Pochettino "Here I am the head coach not the manager. At Southampton I was the manager."

He isn't going to last much longer is he?

Is he complaining about that? And isn't Koeman head coach anyway? Southampton seem to have a pretty regimented hierarchy.

Didn't think Pochettino has any less responsibility than at Saints from the outside.

Is he complaining about that? And isn't Koeman head coach anyway? Southampton seem to have a pretty regimented hierarchy.

Didn't think Pochettino has any less responsibility than at Saints from the outside.

Just saw Lineker tweet it. I took it as him complaining, maybe i'm just an idiot :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We are going hard for Dani Alves in January apparently

Which explains why Marcelo is keen as well

:/

Top Bottom