• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
The point being that they didn't win 2-1, but 4-1 so Bale didn't score the winner. He score the one that put them ahead, not the winner. Considering 3 more goals were scored, Ramo's goal was by far the most important one.

The whole Bale thing with the CL final reads like U.K media pipe shit.

If Bale hadn't scored, Atletico could probably would've tried to park the bus. Since after Bale scored they NEEDED to risk it, it allowed both Marcelo's Fifa 15 goal and Ronaldo's pen to happen. Bale allowed Madrid to win.

WJD

Moving on from this godawful Bale debate, I present you:

smallingj5l3q.gif

Chris Sealing

The point being that they didn't win 2-1, but 4-1 so Bale didn't score the winner. He score the one that put them ahead, not the winner. Considering 3 more goals were scored, Ramo's goal was by far the most important one.

Umm Bale's goal was the winner. Also:

13903736744_ffc3ca9994_o.gif

wedward

If Bale hadn't scored, Atletico could probably would've tried to park the bus. Since after Bale scored they NEEDED to risk it, it allowed both Marcelo's Fifa 15 goal and Ronaldo's pen to happen. Bale allowed Madrid to win.

Umm Bale's goal was the winner. Also:

13903736744_ffc3ca9994_o.gif

Are you two a part of the UK media pipe shit?

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 17m17 minutes ago
Gareth Bale: Only Ronaldo, Messi & Benzema have scored or assisted more La Liga goals since the start of last season than @GarethBale11 (36)

#FLOP

Scum

"But but Messi."
"But but Ronaldo."
"But but R. Madrid players."
"But but Barcelona players."

Fucking hell. All these great players in your fancy teams and still the moaning goes on.

Come back when you have to watch Kaboul and Spurs pretend to understand football. 😒

This year it's quite clear Ronaldo wins the Ballon. If he doesn't, that just means Ronaldo has achieved another milestone. Never has such a successful player amassed such a pool of haters, in all of history.

FootballFan

This year it's quite clear Ronaldo wins the Ballon. If he doesn't, that just means Ronaldo has achieved another milestone. Never has such a successful player amassed such a pool of haters, in all of history.

His penalty did win Madrid the Champions league so I definitely would understand him winning it again.

I'm pretty sure that was literally last page.

That's the one that remains always. A meteor could be minutes away from ending all life on earth, and we'd still be on here arguing about how much importance should be placed on goals for the Balon fucking d'Or

and I love it

I don't give a fuck but I hope Ronaldo gets it, so all the Madrid supporters won't cry their hearts out over their Ronaldo not winning it. If there's anything we need less of, it's award talk. At least make some cool awards, like ugliest haircut. That's an award we should talk about in the football world, cause there's a lot.

El Topo

Who knows though, Messi's performances in the WC lead Argentina to their first world title in almost 20 years. Can't beat that.

And he wasn't there when it mattered the most, which I guess is admittedly more than one can say about Ronaldo and his World Cup performance. Wait, no, not this discussion again, argh.

Why won't people just give Real Madrid the credit they deserve?

I mean why?

Why does everyone have to be so mean and biased about them?

Can't you just recognise how special they are?

Don't they deserve love too?

Why don't you guys just show some compassion for once?

P.S. It's an individual award and he scored the most goals pls vote CR7

Tubie

I don't give a fuck but I hope Ronaldo gets it, so all the Madrid supporters won't cry their hearts out over their Ronaldo not winning it. If there's anything we need less of, it's award talk. At least make some cool awards, like ugliest haircut. That's an award we should talk about in the football world, cause there's a lot.

Bale should win that one.

FootballFan

My mate Jessica owns a balloon business. Doesn't make a lot of money but thought I'd share.

Balloons are in high demand this time of year.

jts

...hate me...
Ronaldo is already at SSJ4 stage. If they don't give him enough balloons, he'll keep on going to the point where the galaxy implodes on him and you definitely don't want that. It's a mess.

Top Bottom