• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

I think Neuer should win the Ballon d'Or

I-dont-believe-you.gif

El Topo

Who do you think was the best player of the year?

I'd give it to Lahm. He had an incredible season and excelled at two very different positions (though he is admittedly still much better as a defender), he led Germany to the World Cup and Bayern to another two titles. I think it would also be a reward for an incredible career and a nice change to (finally) give the trophy to a player with a defensive focus again.

I understand why one would give it to Ronaldo. If it wasn't for Messi he would be (by far) the greatest player of his generation. He had an amazing season, he won Champions League, he racked up goals and assists like it was nothing. He is incredible and would be a worthy winner. I was just really, really disappointed with his World Cup performance. I can't forget his performance against Germany where he hits Lahm with his free kick.

Hixx

"Only one team tried to win the game but credit to Sunderland"

But, Jose, we came closer to scoring.. multiple times. Little bitch.

Gustavo Poyetus has your number...us...

I'd give it to Lahm. He had an incredible season and excelled at two very different positions (though he is admittedly still much better as a defender), he led Germany to the World Cup and Bayern to another two titles. I think it would also be a reward for an incredible career and a nice change to (finally) give the trophy to a player with a defensive focus again.

I understand why one would give it to Ronaldo. If it wasn't for Messi he would be (by far) the greatest player of his generation. He had an amazing season, he won Champions League, he racked up goals and assists like it was nothing. He is incredible and would be a worthy winner.

I was just really, really disappointed with his World Cup performance. I can't forget his performance against Germany where he hits Lahm with his free kick.

At least it's not Neuer.

Ronaldo won the Champions League, he had a great year, of course he'll win. Great choice, even though I personally wouldn't pick him.

Off topic question, but does anyone know when Fury vs. Chisora starts?

Still two fights before it starts.

Probably start around 11.30/11.45 GMT.

bud

"Only one team tried to win the game but credit to Sunderland"

But, Jose, we came closer to scoring.. multiple times. Little bitch.

Gustavo Poyetus has your number...us...

christ. he has no shame.

he's parked the bus himself so many times.

Wilbur

Banned
Still can't believe we lost that game. Was fucking mind boggling.

Would be ahead of City if we'd kept a 3-1 lead against Leicester. Fu cking he ll

Garjon

tbf, there was enough action in the second half to make up for the first. We had 3 clear chances and a few good chances, and they had about the same
I suppose. They just showed three absolute non-chances from the first half to make the numbers up.

EDIT: Wow at that Bojan chance

Hahaha listening to the last bombcast, them reading up emails, Brad trying to figure out the name of the last emails author:

Brad: "Ehm..... Blablurn?"
Gerstmann: "No thanks"

He knows about you Bla.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
oh man that Johnson goal. What a hero.

the ball didn't bounce very high but he was going for that header no matter what

Garjon

Why are pundits saying that Mignolet making saves is him turning the tide? He's always been a good shot topper, it's everything else that he's not good at.

Top Bottom