• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
B3CNOpFIUAAswkf.jpg

Padoin vs Candreva :lol Christ :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No I don't
The film implies that corn is the USA’s final crop. But if there's no wheat, where, exactly, does the beer that Matt McConaughey's and John Lithgow’s characters drink come from? TELL ME

The movie failed at both sci and fi, but in order to enjoy the story, you have to ignore the sci part and the paradoxes it created

Plasma

Banned
I really hope Welbeck isn't going to get stuck out on the left wing again, it's pretty clear he plays best in the centre.

bud

i saw blue is the warmest colour last night. absolutely sensational.

exarchopoulos is such a great actress. and i'm in love with her.

L1NETT

Hudders vs Wednesday at 12.15

Count how many times sky give it the big un as a "big Yorkshire derby" or "the passion of the derby"

should be a right game though. Poyet and McGugan two new loan signings for each side, could make an impact. And Royston Drenthe running aboot in Yorkshire makes me laff.

Just had some Eggs and Bacon with a soft Tabasco touch in the meantime watching some DVR recorded NBA games and some AW MP games. I love Saturday mornings, life is good.

Wilbur

Banned
The film implies that corn is the USA’s final crop. But if there's no wheat, where, exactly, does the beer that Matt McConaughey's and John Lithgow’s characters drink come from? TELL ME

The movie failed at both sci and fi, but in order to enjoy the story, you have to ignore the sci part and the paradoxes it created

Wheat free beer

And no, it didn't fail as both sci and fi

"It failed as fiction" :lol :lol :lol what a dumb thing to say

Go back to bed

Sleep it off

See you in the A.M.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wheat free beer

And no, it didn't fail as both sci and fi

"It failed as fiction" :lol :lol :lol what a dumb thing to say

Go back to bed

Sleep it off

See you in the A.M.
Why A.M.

The time difference here is just 2-3 hours, it's 2 pm.

The fiction collapsed

It failed to deliver

I'm not the one that should sleep it off duder

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
yurt just take my advice
FINE I'll kip after The Signal. Or during, Fishburne's hypnotic voice puts me to kip

Pretty sure it was released on DVD not that long ago so I have no idea why I'm going to the cinema to watch it :lol

The caramel popcorn

3Sixty

360, you should do a weekly podcast on ex-southampton players.

it would be riveting.

I'd love too.

I'd use the intro football focus just did.

"Adam Lallana left Southampton to challenge for the title with Liverpool.... Who find themselves 11 points behind his old club"

Laughing_duck.gif

jtb hating on blade runner
kida making fun of sin city 1

I wish i died in my sleep before reading this

why cant we all just celebrate our differences? it is not our differences that divide us, it is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.

we focus so much on our differences, and that is creating, I think, a lot of chaos and negativity and bullying in here & I think if everybody focused on what we all have in common - which is - we all want to be happy

we don't need a melting pot in this thread, folks, we need a salad bowl. in a salad bowl, you put in the different things. you want the vegetables - the lettuce, the cucumbers, the onions, the green peppers - to maintain their identity. u appreciate differences

xoxo

but Fakku baierun

What if someone puts poop in the salad?

bud

sin city is pretty bad.

"my name is mickey rourke, i am in the bathroom where i'm looking at myself in the mirror (*show rourke looking in the mirror*). my parole office is a woman with large tits (*show parole officer who is a woman with large tits*). oh no, something happened to her (*cut to scene showing something happened to her*). i need to make this right (*show rourke making this right*)."

the entire film is like that.

Who's that?

adele exarchopoulos

tri_willy

God I wish we bought Firmino instead of Lallana.

liverpool's raid of soton players was almost reminiscent when king kenny decided to go all ham on british players... that was quite a stuff up

dunno how we're going to fix this broken mess that we're in presently

sohois

God I wish we bought Firmino instead of Lallana.

Seen a fair few people suddenly bring up Firmino links again, so it's probably worth pointing out that Liverpool - nor other UK clubs - would most likely not have been able to purchase Firmino in the summer, as he had never played for Brazil and wouldn't have gotten a work permit.

LegoArmo

Seen a fair few people suddenly bring up Firmino links again, so it's probably worth pointing out that Liverpool - nor other UK clubs - would most likely not have been able to purchase Firmino in the summer, as he had never played for Brazil and wouldn't have gotten a work permit.

Seems like pretty much anyone can get a work permit these days

Top Bottom