• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Bold One

really dont want to sit through the awards, bunch of triple A cunts patting themselves on the back

-selling on disc content for extra
-releasing unfinished games
-releasing broken games

tumblr_ng48nvhg9S1sscln5o1_500.gif

Ve1ocity

what is even more funny is the industry seems more concerned with pissing off whatever is left of the average joe last gen, who just bought a new xbox for cod and fifa, sees that fighting game he liked last time around only to discover he can't play it because of whatever, and goes back to candy crush inbetween swiping slags on tinder.

Amazing.

bud

just got my headphones. feels like i'm rediscovering my music.

i'd never wear these outside, though. can't hear a damn thing. terrifying.

Yen

Anyone know the cheapest option for Football Manager? Think I might buy for my dad for Christmas*

*Also, I want it.

FootballFan

That's a good feeling.

You hear sounds in songs that you've never heard before, even if you listened to the song daily previously. Incredible

Esch

Banned

Wait till you get an amp to drive them with if you're really about that audiophile life.

Unbelievable.

windfish

Wow i just arrived in munich, on my way to the Christmas fair and first thing i saw was David Alaba sitting at the Barber shop, what a legend <3

Langerak - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Bender, Kehl - Aubameyang, Gündogan, Mkhitaryan - Ramos

Weidenfeller and Shinji benched

Let's do this!

Just noticed I'm in a three-way tie for second in the fantasy league.

Who is "Lallanas in Pyjamas"? I'm coming for you with my half-hearted interest in Premier League football.

Clegg

Bus I was on has just ploughed into the side of a car that was turning at a junction. Scared the ever loving shite out of me. Woman driving the car is lying on the grass in shock.

Marc

Touché!

I saw Danniella Westbrook in my community centre thingy back when she was hot.

Also Leslie Ash, at the airport after she was not.

And Bobby Robson in spain as a kid, wish I got a picture with him.

I am basically in a celebrity inner-circle.

Zabojnik

Just noticed I'm in a three-way tie for second in the fantasy league.

Who is "Lallanas in Pyjamas"? I'm coming for you with my half-hearted interest in Premier League football.

Really? This is what you noticed? Not that we're back to playing 3-5-2 with Evra defending on Cuadrado?

Wilbur

Banned
I got Bobby Robson's autograph when I was around ten, outside St James'. Dunno where it is though.

Got a picture of Quentin Tarantino and Edgar Wright when they were promoting Death Proof with a boxcar derby at Wimbledon Stadium as well. Two of my favourite film makers... lost that photo too.

Wasn't even supposed to be in the VIP section. Got thrown out after lool.

jts

...hate me...
All right, so the GF's off to her work xmas party, it's time for a sweet ME-NIGHT.

Got beer, got supermarket pizza, my dog and cat, muffins, VIDYAGAEMS, netflix... I'm ready to go cry myself to sleep.

Top Bottom